Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Where can I get.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:21 am Post subject: Where can I get..... Reply with quote

I would like to buy the latest and greatest Game CD for Ultima Online. ( I know there are downloadables, I want a CD) Whats the name of the latest expansion and where can I get it?

Please and Thank you Smile
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
Judas D'arc
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called Ultima Online: The Cat's Meow.

Actually, I did a quick search, and couldn't find the actual physical disc on origin.com. Or at Gamestop. Amazon does have the Age of Shadows and the 9th Anniversary Collections though, and I suppose you could buy those and then upgrade to Stygian Abyss at the origin store. We're in a digital age, yo!
Cerys ab'Amudosa
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few discs of UO I can burn a copy of to send to you. I have one 7th anniversary, one UO gold, one samurai empire. They used to sell ML in disc form. Let me know! ( Ceinwyn btw )
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one I have is 9th Anniversary. So what would be the latest if I can't get Stygian Abyss?

Modain's Legacy? I will look for this one if it's as close as to up to date as I can get. Smile

Thanks Ceinwyn but I wont ask ya to do all that for me hehe. I just hate having to download the client from the webpage then go through hours of patches. I want to put UO on a laptop (when I get it formatted) but I want to use a CD. I'll look for Mondain's Legacy.

Yo Judas! pffft on digital agel! Smile I still buy my music on CD! Cuz your hard drive dies and there goes all that music. To many things can go wrong with those little devices. And I'm just a little stubborn Smile
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
Ryu Musashi
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Who buys CDs? it's all about just using youtube and hitting the play button 100 times.
Judas D'arc
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say I *liked* the digital age. Just where we are. Actually, I still buy CDs and DVDs as well.

But does that mean you walk around with a CD walkman to listen to your music? And carry around an accessory pack in case you want to change your tunes?
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha nope, I play my music at home so I can turn it up REALLY loud. huh? what did you say?

*chases Ryu*
Acheron
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

you should try cash in culture or cashinculture.com or some other used game store other than gamestop who is very anti PC
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Baldy, I'll look into that. Smile
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

well I know there was a copy of KR in disc form. You should be able to get the EC in the same form... You might be able to go to some game stores. I've seen some 7th, 8th and 9th age on the shelves or behind the counter. YOu may just have to ask them specifically for them.

Not sure if this is helpful or not.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Willow! I'm thinking maybe I'll try Best Buy. Who knows maybe they have a dusty old copy hehe

*hugs*
Cerys ab'Amudosa
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If UO Renaissance hadn't been on the Circuit City shelf, I'd never have played it or found it. EA really needs to step it up.
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah cause at this rate, only people that already know it exists can play it. Word of mouth only goes so far these days.... =/
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Last ones I've seen were on Amazon and Ebay. You could always burn the .exe I have hosted in the Support forum to a disc, it has everything up to Januaryish 2012 in patches I believe.
Trillin
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

E-bay has them all up to: Ultima Online 9th Anniversary

Ill drop a link to a couple you may want....

Ultima Online: 7th Anniversary Edition (PC, 2004)

Ultima Online: The Eighth Age (PC, 2005)

Ultima Online: 9th Anniversary Edition (PC, 2006)

If you just want the Samurai Empire, that is also on there, as well as a few oldies Wink

Ultima Online: Samurai Empire (PC, 2004)

Hope you view this before they all sell, Best of luck!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: