Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

* A letter sent to Governor-Regent Rufus Oryan*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:40 pm Post subject: * A letter sent to Governor-Regent Rufus Oryan* Reply with quote

Greetings Governor-Regent Oryan,

I hope this letter finds you in good graces my liege. First I would like to say that I enjoyed the Ceremony held in your honor a few nights ago and the Order of the White Rose wishs you the best of luck in your Reign as Regent. We shall be you loyal servants as long as you are Regent and as long as the Regency rules in the land of Britannia.. Now onto bussiness I am afraid my liege. I am writing to give you an update of things in Luna. All seems quiet here at the moment but everyone knows that it is often quiet before the storm. There have been reports of enemy encampments deep in the Crystal Fens and the Forests that surround the City. I do believe the enemy plans to attack soon here. Sanctus is busy about the defenses of the City. I shall be sending them a letter later in hopes of putting aside our differences lately for the sake of the City for I wish to aide them in the fight to keep the enemy from taking the City..this of course is if my Order has you blessing to help m'lord. I know you are a wise and just man and I shall follow whatever you decree m'lord and so shall our Order. I consider Luna my home and would greatfully die in defense of the City if need be. I do hope Sanctus understands that I do not dispute there claim of the City and that I wish to help them keep the evil that threatens it out..I now send this letter to you in hopes of getting your blessing in helping Sanctus in this matter..I shall await your reply before acting m'lord..till then my liege farewell and be safe and may this letter find you in good health. May the Virtues lead you and guide you always m'lord.
Rufus Oryan
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:06 am Post subject: A Reply Reply with quote

Rufus accepts the parchment from a young messenger. After reviewing the letter quite thoroughly, he smiled a bit and made his way to his desk. He dips his pen in ink and begins to scribble on a peice of parchment...

Hail Alex,
In matters of Health, both mental and physical, I am rather well...but that Is not the purpose nor topic of this reply. I thank you and your order for your overall interest, Loyalty, as well as your recent decleration of fealty. All this will be accounted for and tabulated as a growth in the Regency's strength and structure.

In terms of the Situation in Luna. I am sorry that your home must experience war. In situtions where evils and those that wish to repell the light arise, we are left with few options. If you hold the city of Luna close to your heart, then I can not imagine ye not being willing or able to defend it. For you, this may be more than simply a battle for land. This is a battle in defense of one's establishments, emotional attachments, and most importantly, one's home. To stretch our hand into the lands of Malas may not be possible at the moment, but our hearts are with you.

Im sure that Lord Skyfire and the Order of Sanctus will be understanding of your interest in the defense of the city of Luna. No one, should be able to take or drive ye from your home. If I can stretch my aid in matters of diplomacy or the lot, simply ask. To strengthen post-war relationships for allied parties will be a grand occurance; and im positive that there are confusions amidst.

Again, I thank you for your letter friend, and I hope all goes well. Fight for your city, defend it as it's son and an inhabitant...no one can take that from you.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: