Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

* A letter sent to Lord Talon Skyfire*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:48 pm Post subject: * A letter sent to Lord Talon Skyfire* Reply with quote

Greeting Lord Talon Skyfire,

I hope this letter finds you in good graces my friend. I am writing to ask a favor of you my friend. I ask for the sake of Luna that we both put our pride and differences that have come as of late from my action aside so we both may stand as united force against those that threaten Luna. My men and I would be honored to stand by your men in defense of the City of the Light. We do consider Luna our home. Though we feel a Senate would be best for the City after the war is over we shall not contest your claim of the City at this time or anytime in the near future. I hope in time our differences can be put aside and boths sides will be able to consider each allies..I do hope you will accept our aide in this battle that is coming. I shall await your reply with hopeful thoughts that for now things that have caused strain between our two Orders can be put aside for the sake of Luna..till next time m'lord farewell and be safe. May the Virtues lead you and guide you always my friend..
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: