Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hey Peeps

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm Post subject: Hey Peeps Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hi and tell you whats up on my end.

Around the time that I took my break from UO I was actually being laid off from work because they moved my position over to Manila, Philippines. No worries about that though. I hated the place since going back to it. After the merger it had it totally changed and sucked royal *blank*. So it was also this job that made me go kinda like the lead guy of Office Space the movie. I got rid of my chair for a yoga ball. I put up a bunch of smiley face print outs everywhere on the walls, wore jeans etc. I even told my manager and director that I don't give a crap about the job that it has nothing that motivates me or or has any incentive for me. I loved the look on their faces. Priceless. Especially on my *** **** ** of a *** manager who I wishes gets fired. For about a month and half before my last day since people knew it was coming. It was a mass layoff. The first of many but I purposely wanted to leave how bad it was. I feel so glad to be out of that. I basically hit that point where I really don't give a sh*t. I'm confident that everything will be fine and the worst that can happen is that I have to sell my house to move. Big whoop. Material crap.

Anyways, following that note, instead of then caring what would be the "perfect" time to start a family, we just went ahead and did. My wife is also now 3 months preggers. I am going to be a father. Woot! Life is too short. Cant wait forever.

I feel bad though on all the weeks of vacation we just took because in Russia and Paris and a few other trips she couldn't drink anything. So I tortured her by indulging some myself while all she could do is watch.

So, my current situation with being unemployed and starting to look for a job etc. with a kid on the way. I cannot at the moment come back for a while to play.

I told all of this to Ditto. And wanted to just say that I will still look on from time to time and write posts to give that rp aspect that Taro is still around and having his minions *cough* I mean peeps carrying out his ultimate orders etc.

*nods*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: