Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter to Myrddin ab'Arawn from the Empress of Tokuno

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Omi Hushura
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm Post subject: A letter to Myrddin ab'Arawn from the Empress of Tokuno Reply with quote

*A messenger from the Empire of Tokuno arrives in the Stonegate Valley with a sealed letter addressed to Myrddin ab’Arawn*

To Myrddin ab'Arawn, Wolf King of Stonegate

Lord and King:

Our Divine Empress, Himeko Kukiko, sends warm greetings and affection from herself and the people of Tokuno. She wishes you to know that your absence from her life has been deeply felt. As a token of her esteem and good will, our Divine Empress wishes to provide for you a gift representing the finer arts and pleasures of Tokonese society and culture. At your convenience, you are invited to journey to Zento for an evening of entertainment, refreshment and conversation in the company of Mariko, Geshia of the Ichiriki Chaya.

As one of the Empires prized artifacts, Mariko is a highly accomplished artisan skilled in traditional Tokunoese music, dance, poetry, tea service and polite conversation. It would be her honor to provide for you an evening of entertainment and leisure.

Should you be unable to travel to Zento, our Divine Empress is willing to send Mariko to Stonegate for as long as you find her talents valuable to your Court , be it for a day, a week or longer, with the understanding that all her needs and comforts would be provided for during her stay.

Our Divine Empress hopes you will accept this gift in the spirit in which it is offered.

With great respect. Sincerely,

(Signed and Sealed)

Omi Hushura,
Secretary to Lord Takemada, Minster of Foreign Affairs
In service to her Imperial Majesty Himeko Kukiko
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

* A letter is given in return with instructions to be delivered to the Empress*

Empress Himeko,

Your offered gift is unexpected, but welcomed.

There are actually several matters that I would like for us to discuss.

That being said, I also do not feel it wise that your prized artist attempt to trudge through the swamps where my castle lies.

I would like to propose that perhaps my clan and I could dine with you in your tea house, and be entertained by your geisha.

If this is acceptable, than we shall set a date and course for Tokuno.

-Myrddin ab'Arawn
Wolf King

Omi Hushura
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*A messenger from the Empire of Tokuno arrives in the Stonegate Valley with a sealed letter addressed to Myrddin ab’Arawn*

To Myrddin ab'Arawn, Wolf King of Stonegate

Lord and King:

Our Divine Empress, Himeko Kukiko, sends greetings and informs you that she is very pleased you have agreed to visit with her. Arrangements have been made for you to be entertained by the Geisha, Mariko, at the Okiya of the Ichiriki Chaya in the western district of the Capital city of Zento on Sunday the 16th of Shiwasu (December) at the hour of 8:30 past Noon.

You will, of course, be afforded all security necessary for your visit, but it is understood your own security will accompany you as well. Please understand that the grounds of the Okiya are small and only one personal retainer will be permitted to accompany you inside the gates. Your safety within the walls of the Okiya, however, is guaranteed.

Her Divine Empress, Himeko Kukiko looks forward to being in your presence again and assures you an evening of exquisite entertainment and culture.

With great respect. Sincerely,

(Signed and Sealed)

Omi Hushura,
Secretary to Lord Takemada, Minster of Foreign Affairs
In service to her Imperial Majesty Himeko Kukiko
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: