Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

I hope i dont turn myself into a frog

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 pm Post subject: I hope i dont turn myself into a frog Reply with quote

The nightmares came in waves last night each giving just a little more information that the previous one failed to. Aulbrey moved from side to side as she continued to dream. With each passing moment her life was being revealed to her as if a fog had been lifted from her mind. Aulbrey jumped forward as her eyes shot open wide . Sitting in bed Aulbrey looked frantically around barely recognizing her own home.

*Later that day*

Aulbrey sat at her desk flipping through books. The pictures looked nice she thought to herself. Her mind began to drift back to when she first met the monk. She had been lost wandering the streets when he found her. He gave her purpose and taught her about the drunken virtues. Life for Aulbrey had meaning again. He mind wandered even farther as the images in her thoughts began to twist into a more recent memory. She lay on the floor rambling nonsense. That had become common in recent days. Being drunk was her life that’s how she got by.

Aulbrey grabbed the sides of her head as she shook it. Must keep a clear mind she thought to herself. She continued to study the pages of the books in front of her. As she turned the page a spell caught her eye. There is sat its words seemed to be willing them to her. She continued the rest of the night struggling with how to pronounce the words. By morning Aulbrey felt she was confident enough to try reading the spell out loud.

Aulbrey slowly stood and took a deep breath as she opened the book she thought to herself “I hope I don’t turn myself into a frog”
The words seemed to roll off her tongue as if she was speaking a language she always knew. When she finished the spell Aulbrey closed the book and set it on the table in front of her. Suddenly she felt something strange, her hair began to grow and change color, her ears grew a little pointy. Her elven features began to show themselves.

Oh hell what did I do now she thought to herself?
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: