Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

~ Letters ~ ( Deux )

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am Post subject: ~ Letters ~ ( Deux ) Reply with quote

*Swaying her head to a tune only she could hear in her own mind, Ditto, swirled herself in a circle and into a nearby chair at the desk. Taking up parchment and quill, she hummed the tune as she wrote her letter.*

My Heart,

I know you were just here a short time ago, but I wanted to write to ya anyway. I miss ya.
Are you doing okidoki? Do you think your business will take a long time before you can come home again for a couple of days?

Except for that little war declaration, all is well here.
Very well in some aspects that would be of interest, but I am sure Imy has written most of those to ya already. I will still try ta go over the highlights just in case.
Enoch is still on his sabbatical abroad. He sent a hello note not too long ago via hawk.
Bree still visits regularly, though I've noticed that it's more often when you are home. She is still practicin bein domestic and even tried to take up needlepoint, but we had ta put a stop to that as she kept tryin ta stab people in the throat. She gave a ladies tea party for some of Sosaria's ladies. From my understandin, it went well and the Dark Order guards didn't seem to mind all that much about bein tied up by the ladies. One lady got a bit out of hand but it was all in good fun and the healer was able ta save him before he bled ta death on Ralph's good carpet.

You already know mostly how Stelios is since he goes with ya sometimes. Imryrr gave him a mission to refresh the deal ya made with Tatiana about our standing with Mazewood. But, she told him to see if he could make an additional deal, any deal, just to give him some political experience. I had suggested he start with Tati as she already thinks he is quite cute and charming, and would be the nicest for him ta practice on. Imryrr admitted that she thought at the most he would come away with some trade deal for apples or some such but...and you will be most pleased with this.....he was able to accomplish something you yourself tried but couldna get entirely. Tatiana has agreed to now swear full fealty to the Dark Order on behalf of Mazewood. He didna even have ta threaten her. He just used his natural charm, wit, and a bit of a rooster..... *Ditto scrunched her brow in thought* ... I think the word is ruse, na rooster. He was told by Imy he could use any tool the Order had on hand to accomplish his task. He chose to use Bree and Aulbrey and had them dress up as orcs and go to Mazewood to scare Tati, showing her that Dark Order strength could be useful. Unfortunately, they were too short to actually appear ta be orcs and Tatiana thought they were Trick or Treaters. While Tati was giving them their treats, Stelios began to try to make a deal with her. Apparently your son is stubborn and aims very high, according to Bree. He wanted no deal less than full fealty as he knew that was the ultimate goal in this case. They thought at first he was na gonna get it but during an argument between Stelios and Bree over which one was more of a stupid face, I suppose Tati had thought about his earlier words and agreed to full fealty. That was when Bree listened more carefully she says and even questioned Tati, since she had a hard time believing he'd accomplished it.
Tatiana and Imryrr will be going over the exact laws of the Dark Order and how they will be incorporated into Mazewood very very soon.
Xas, I am sure that having an argument with his sister while dealing politics may na be exactly how you woulda done it, but I think you will be exceedingly proud of Stelios in this first test of diplomacy. He far surpassed even Imy's expectations. She was quite impressed and told me so herself when she boasted of her little brother.

As for Imy, she is doing very well. I think you will be very happy and pleased when you come home and test her fighten skills. She's made vast improvements that even I notice. In addition, she's begun making the civilians attend some of the combat trainings. Defensive purposes she says. I dunno about such things. All I know is that when my friend, Aulbrey first started she fell down a whole lot and got knocked to the ground in seconds. Now, after just a short time, Aulbrey can na only hold her own in combat, but can even defeat some of the soldiers. Juks is a most excellent instructor. Imy's personal life has taken a bit of a downhill slide. She is no longer seeing Caillech. And I am na sure but might have begun takin up with floozie women, and might also have a crush on Baldy....that's Acheron of MTC, cause she calls him um....Cupcake. The crush seems to be reciprocal cause he calls her Cupcake too and she does na even try ta kill him for it. If they get married, do ya think I should have a dress made or just have her armor shined all nice?

Terra is na qualified ta teach in the ways of Oblivion, however, she has continued some of Enoch's expermentation with the dead. As his assistant, she's been able ta pick up where he left off. I dun understand all of it, nor do I care to. I dun like it at all but I know that you will. Imryrr thinks Terra should be promoted to General soon since she's come so far and has done so much for the guild. I think that she should be just cause she is very nice....well, nice ta her family in the Dark Order anyhow. Not so nice ta others. In addition to the experimenting, she "commands the naval force, has aided greatly in outfitting the soldiers, and has even become a phenomenal recruit officer. And has improved upon her own personal combat skills." That part in quotations were what Imy told me about Terra word for word cause she asked me to tell you this. Imryrr is na short on words when she is boastin on the Order. She reminds me sooo very much of you when you start boastin on yourself. I do so love that about you. I could listen to you for hours and often have ...but I digress.

Myself, I've been stayin out of trouble for the most part. Mostly I spend time with Stelios when he's not with you, travel, paint, and write songs. Today in town I saw a floozy that use ta try ta get ya in her bed. I was walking by and noticed Imryrr and the Orc Cheef speakin with her. Imy looked amused and the orcie looked confused. I couldna hear much as the town is always so loud. Just one word spoken by the orc. What does "lez'bug" mean? I think the next time ya come home and leave again, I will go with ya for a couple of Sosarian days. Hopefully the girls will be oki. Oh, that brings me to the only unpleasant news to tell ya of cause I need your help with it.

First and fortunately, both Imy and Bree get along with Stelios very well. Bree and he have their tiffs now and again but I think they will both grow out of that and Bree stops bopping him in the head. Imryrr keeps him out of trouble by giving him tasks geared towards his duty as your heir. Unfortunately the girls are not getting along with each other at all. They seem to set each other off at the slightest thing. Lately, Bree has been goading Imy into such an uproar that the entire household has to intervene so Imy won't kill her. Both refuse to apologize to the other and it's just getting worse. I had to tell Bree she couldn't spend the night at the keep when your not at home anymore cause Juju caught her sneaking into Imy's room while she was sleeping to slit her throat. And Imy is using her position in the Dark Order to send Bree on missions that endangers Bree's life unnecessarily. I intervened just yesterday with that because it involved the orcs. I dun think Imy was aware of it, but she coulda messed up our pact with them. I was able to intercept Bree and help her out some by coming up with a way of getting what Imy wanted while keeping Bree out of harm's way, and NOT tricking the orcs....at least not in a way they might mind. Both keep blackmailing each other over tiny teensy things as well as big things....I'm still trying to uncover the big things. I'm afraid they will kill each other and also afraid one or both of them might try to get Stelios involved. He's very smart and I have no doubt that when he's older, he'll be able to handle his sisters manipulations but right now he's no match for both of them in that regard. If it were purely physical I'd have no worry, but you know your daughters and how they do things. Well, you know Imryrr..... Bree though, you see only what ya wanna see, which is endearing but....anyway, could ya mebe write one of them a letter and ask them to apologize to the other one or at least to stop with this til your home next?
If you do na, then I will have to send one of them to you to seperate them. That is na a threat at ya, just...the only other way I can think of that might keep things, um...orderly.. around here at home. Both will follow what ya ask of them. Just, with Bree, if it is her that ya write to, mebe asking instead of commanding might work a little quicker; where as Imy it is the other way.

Oh, almost forgot something kinda amusin. There was this scholarly man that spoke with Imryrr. He told her he was seeking knowledge of the Dark Order. Apparently he so flattered the Dark Order with his words that Imryrr did na mind speaking with him. I was na there, but I'm curious as to why now of all times he would seek her out to speak of things she would na ordinarily tell a stranger. Would it na be a hoot if he turned out ta be a spy of some sort?

It is the end of the letter and I still miss you, my love. Sleep well while we are apart and know that each day, each night, my heart beats with yours, ja'ra'auc.

Yours,
Ditto

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Bree'Dorian Armunn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Papa,

Ralph and I are fine. How are you?

I won't bore you with my daily activities of domesticity. Only that I'm still learning and Ralph is very patient and kind about it.
I'm sure you heard about the mugging incident. Ralph was fairly traumatized by the whole thing and it seems to have affected his fighting ability. He still holds political sway though. Imryrr has NOT been understanding at all about it. She said some nasty mean things about him and even seriously started making arrangements to do away with him. Yes, I did sneak into her room and yes, I was going to slit her throat, but only to show her that she can't bully me around without consequences. Just like you taught me, papa.

You would be so happy with Stelios. He's been training really hard and tries to do his best at everything. We spend alot of time together when he isn't doing his soldier training. He worried me for a little while about something that I agreed to not tell you about unless he makes me real angry. But, he's been working on it and the other day he showed that he can get over it and do what needs to be done. He made a pretty good deal with Mazewood. I guess nuna and Imryrr both have told you about that one. They went on so much about it that I think Stelios might get a swelled head. But, don't worry, I'll keep him in check if he starts acting too coddled.

I have something "cooking" with the Harbinger Orcs. We'll have to wait and see how that turns out.

Take care, papa.

Love,
Bree

Song for Bree

"Even though Imryrr took more after myself, I predict that Bree will be able to shape the land through whispers in diplomats' ears..."
- Lord Tarothin Armunn
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

My Cutest Heart,

I am to be an elf. To be exact, I am to costume up and be a Christmas elf for the party this evening. Cat is to be the other elf. We'll be greetin people and gettin prezzies and passing out bags. I do so hope I get alot of candy prezzies tonight. Mebe, when you are home soon, we can share the candy. That is how happy I will be to see you home, but this time, could ya mebe leave a little more for me? I know, I'll have Juju make ya a big dinner first, then we can eat the candy.

Imryrr has continued to be in good spirits. Apparently she sees fun things for the Order on the horizon. However, she has voiced once again that she will be moving out of the keep to have her own place in Mazewood once the fealty deal is finalized. Tatiana has apartments available for rent there and I think though they are na on Caina, the privacy she would get there would be more beneficial to her. If ya ask me, I think she really just wants her own place out from under her parent's shadow, and since she has "no need for extravagant furnishings that makes one go soft", then it would be a very good arrangement. She also wants ta be able ta keep a proper eye on Mazewoods' transition into fealty.

Stelios is the same as always. Sweet, smart, and strong willed. Just like his father. I am smiling but you cannot see it. He'll be attending a couple of important meetings with me that Im having, or hope to be having in the coming days. Once the Christmas party is over, I'll be more able to concentrate on borin' political stuff. One of those meetings I'm hoping for will be a very delicate one. And though, I'll be the one speaking on behalf of the Dark Order, it will be most fun to see how Stelios conducts himself. If he is attentive, yet confident during the meeting, or if he will be hyper and playful instead. A most interesting curiosity, dun you agree?

Bree has been a bit down lately. It seems she is ..well, bored. Not with her marriage, but with her married life in general. She complains that all she has been doing lately is making tons of tea, helping Ralph with paperwork, and practicing her gossiping. And she says that even playing with pets has gotten boring. She worries that the boredom might affect her marriage in a negative way, and is eager to find something to perk her interest to prevent that. She spent some relaxing time with her aunt Aulbrey yesterday and apparently together they've decided that mebe Bree just needs friends her own age to play with since pets dun seem to interest her much anymore. She'll be going out and about more often in search of playmates. I think this is a most wonderful idea.

There was a most rude man in the town of Haven yesterday. He made comments about our brothers and sisters, AND, he even tricked me. He led me to think he had candy for me but he did na! Luckily, Juks was doin some bankin across the street and apparently he saw that I was upset. There was a nice lady there too that the man had called old. I liked her and she was na old. Anyhow...ta make a long story short, Juks handled the problem and the man was no longer rude ta me. Juks is soo very sweet. The second sweetest horny man that I know. You are the first.....well, sometimes....when you allow yourself ta be horny.

Also, the lack of progress on my research into how to weaken Oblivion's hold over you....IF such a thing should happen, though secretly I believe it has already begun happening...has gotten me flustered. I've decided to take my research into an entirely different direction. One that I had hoped not to delve into. The power of the Virtues themselves. Though I tend to agree with the teachings of Compassion....it is the others I have a problem with. I mean you no personal offense, love, and you know that I do not. I just feel that it would only make sense that the Holy magics of the Virtues would affect Oblivion in some way, and so I need to see that power if I hope to aid you in the future to save you from yourself if the need ever arises. Do not worry that I will be performing a surprise ritual on you when you return home. My only intent is knowledge, for the 'just in case'.

The snow outside the window is casting a sun glare in my eyes and I have yet ta eat breakfast, so I will end the letter here. Stay well, my love.

Your Ditto,
Ditto

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: