Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Any RP PVP left on this shard?

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
Saipher
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 pm Post subject: Any RP PVP left on this shard? Reply with quote

Hi there

Long time since I have played when last I did it was on this shard in a vampire guild. It was busy back then but the signs of inactivity were growing just as they had on Great Lakes which eventually died completely.

Anyway wondering if there are any active guilds that do more than just tavern night who are looking for an experienced RP'r who also likes to do some PVP thought its been so long I doubt I have any skills or temps to compete!!

Anyway thanks

Saipher
Saipher
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Very Happy
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.

It's off and on with most guilds still as far as activity. Theres a couple of rp/pvp guilds out there. Guess it really depends on your play style what/who interests ya. From just what can I think of off the top of my head there is URK and Dark Order that do both regularly. I know a couple of other other guilds too but they would be best to say something as I don't know who's recruiting and what the methods to that might be. Guess the best thing to do would be to browse around here &/or ingame to see whats going on that might interest you and contact the GM. PM, icq, Atlantic RP Guildchat room ingame...etc. Sometimes you have to bug ppl to let them know your interested since alot don't read the forums on a regular basis. I know if I'm super busy or having alot of fun ig, I hardly have time for the forums.\

Yelling in the RP chatroom after 8p est usually works pretty good, at least it does if Im looking for a particular person or guild. People are on before that but I noticed peak time seems to be 8 & after.

Welcome back and much fun to ya!

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Saipher
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply, I will get in game this weekend and try out that chat feature you mentioned. Laughing
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: