Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Whats Up & A Few Things In the Works (ooc)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 pm Post subject: Whats Up & A Few Things In the Works (ooc) Reply with quote

Until after the holidays are over, the Dark Order is still active, but we'll be much more laid back about attending trainings and such to take the stress off of ppl that are busy with the rl holidays.
We are still having trainings and an array of different rp things but I'm not making any of it mandatory.
Trainings are still: Sun 7p, Weds & Fri 9p (but mostly we've just been keeping the rust off with sparring at the arena)

Right after the holidays, however, prepare for things to pick up and to be much more scheduled. We have a couple of cool things in the works for everyone.

Firstly, as it's already been introduced ig, we're going to start having rp school sessions (an RP school teaching a variety of topics, not how to rp lol). It will be for the children characters that we have a few of as well as the childlike character (or any who feel their character would benefit from Miss Gertrude's teachings). If anyone has any ideas on how to help out Miss Gertrude, like offering to take the children on a field trip to learn dragon slaying, taxing citizens, how to tend to prisoners, etc... just let her know somehow (maybe an IC letter adressed to her or to see her ingame).

Secondly, we have an Ambassador that will need D|O soldiers help with getting his diplomacy with others working. (bodyguard, intimitdating muscle, etc)

Thirdly, a wider event is about to take place that I can't go into at the moment but, for those that havent heard already, you will soon. It will be guild wide and allow for more interaction with other guilds on alot of different levels.

Fourth, there is a deal in the works that will have Mazewood declaring fealty to us rply. That opens up a whole player town full of possibilities.

Fifth, during or after the holidays I'll be trying to get with the gm of BL ooc'ly to see exactly where we want to take this war status. I haven't yet had the opportunity to really devote the attention to it that I would like, but will very soon.

Sixth, I'll be adding a scheduled "Hunt" day for those that want to PvM more .

There will be a NEW weekly schedule posted soon, so be on the look out for it. Trainings will stay the same, like I mentioned earlier. (Sun, Weds, Fri), unless General Juks decides it needs changing.

Theres a few other things too in the works but no progress can / or has been made on those just yet.

Also, if anyone has some ideas of something, let us know. As long as it isnt a spring festival or something. We don't do flowery parties well. Think violent, & evil.

Thanks!
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: