Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Teacher Wanted

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mariko Shimada
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:15 pm Post subject: Teacher Wanted Reply with quote

*A notice is posted in the following cities: Moonglow, New Magincia, New Haven, Britain, Trinsic and Zento*

TEACHER WANTED

Seeking individual well versed in teaching the Common Tongue, to include reading and writing of same, to two young women of Tokuno. Compensation based on experience. Please to submit applications to Mariko at the Okiya (Geisha House) located in the Western District of Zento.
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow smirked as she read the poster whilst she perused New Haven.

Ahh a teacher... how novel. Compensated based upon experiance. Well now, isn't THAT a double edged sword? I hope it works out for them.

She said as she finished reading the poster and continued on her journey with an impish grin on her face.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 am Post subject: Re: Teacher Wanted Reply with quote

Mariko Shimada wrote:
*A notice is posted in the following cities: Moonglow, New Magincia, New Haven, Britain, Trinsic and Zento*

TEACHER WANTED

Seeking individual well versed in teaching the Common Tongue, to include reading and writing of same, to two young women of Tokuno. Compensation based on experience. Please to submit applications to Mariko at the Okiya (Geisha House) located in the Western District of Zento.

*Dante smirks and grabs one of the notices from the bulletin board in Zento*

*He walks to the local Tavern, Sake Saka Tavern. He sits down pulls out a fine parchment and a fine quill with an expensive type of red ink*

To whom it may concern,

I am only left to make out that the magnificent madam Mariko is the matriarch that I shall have the unique honor of impressing with my extensive skills of the tongue. I am the correct person for this exalted task. You see I've always considered myself a craftsman. In the most common cases my medium is metal, wood, canvas, stone, and paint. In more abstract and unusual circumstances I have been known to strum a tune, choreograph a dance. Still the most uncommon of mediums I use is perhapsthe words of less common languages. Yet in my many travels no medium has tasted a sweet and sour to the tongue as the common word that I write you today requesting your permission to be a mentor in the art of speaking common. If you find this plea adequate and wish to retain my services I can be contacted with the information listed below.

Humbly,
Dante Darkheart
Pigeon Tag Number: 281841379
Darkheart Manor of the North Island of Jhelom

*Dante carefully folds the letter and slips it into an envelope and seals the envelope. He walks over to the Okiya (Geisha House) located in the Western District of Zento and places his letter in the mail box*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mariko Shimada
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*A messenger, wearing Tokunoese garb, arrives at Darkheart Manor bearing a sealed letter addressed to Dante Darkheart*

Dante Darkheart

Mr. Darkheart;

Thank you for responding to my request for a teacher of the Common language. Your letter was received in the spirit in which it was offered. Your experience appears to be varied and wide and, after careful consideration, I would like the opportunity to meet with you in person to further discuss the teaching of the two young women in question.

If agreeable to you, I will be most honored to meet with you at the Blue Lotus Tea House located just outside the western gate of the city of Zento at the ninth hour past noon of the eastern sky, on the 24th day of this month.

The bearer of this letter will return with your reply.

Sincerely,

(Signed and Sealed)

Mariko,
Geisha of the Ichriki Chaya
City of Zento, Empire of Tokuno
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:16 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariko Shimada wrote:
*A messenger, wearing Tokunoese garb, arrives at Darkheart Manor bearing a sealed letter addressed to Dante Darkheart*

Dante Darkheart

Mr. Darkheart;

Thank you for responding to my request for a teacher of the Common language. Your letter was received in the spirit in which it was offered. Your experience appears to be varied and wide and, after careful consideration, I would like the opportunity to meet with you in person to further discuss the teaching of the two young women in question.

If agreeable to you, I will be most honored to meet with you at the Blue Lotus Tea House located just outside the western gate of the city of Zento at the ninth hour past noon of the eastern sky, on the 24th day of this month.

The bearer of this letter will return with your reply.

Sincerely,

(Signed and Sealed)

Mariko,
Geisha of the Ichriki Chaya
City of Zento, Empire of Tokuno

*Smiles accepting the message from the messenger. He leads the messenger to his art gallery to wait. He sits down in his study and pulls out a fine parchment and a fine quill with an expensive type of red ink*

Madam Mariko,

I will keep this message more concise as it would please me greatly to meet with you and meet with you soon. The evening of the twenty-fourth is an agreeable date and time. I have been to the Blue Lotus Tea House and it is quite lovely and an ideal setting to further discuss the terms of your needs there.

Humbly,
Dante Darkheart
Pigeon Tag Number: 281841379

*Dante carefully folds the letter and slips it into an envelope and seals the envelope. He returns to the messenger waiting in the gallery. The messenger promptly leaves Darkheart Manor for Tokuno*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: