Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

a heads up

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm Post subject: a heads up Reply with quote

just to keep everyone updated the past few days ive been fighting to get better but my flu/bug whatever it is just doesn't wanna go away. ill try to make it in game as soon as i feel better but at the rate im getting better not sure when that will be, ill try to keep you guys updated.......*grumbles i hate being sick*
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

apperantly ultima online decided i play the game to much for some reason my account is closed hoping to figure out why soon which is a shame was hoping to open my other account next but thats not gonna happen if i cant get my main account up and running
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping you feel better soon. Flu bugs are a nasty beast.
I've been out of it the past few days myself. So don't feel guilty. Something is going around US wide i think. oooo Maybe we all just think we have the flu but we'll really wake up as zombies.

Im sure the main acct problem will be fixed soon. Smile EA probably just messed up somewhere and you gotta yell at em. hehe

Miss ya!
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, problem solved i totally blame my mom ive been using her credit card and she failed to tell me that she got a new card with a new number. im back up and running again starting in feb. ill have my own credit card ill be able to use so i can keep my account updated better hehe
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: