Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Jhelom Shellfish at O'Dark-Thirty

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ruairi Griffon
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm Post subject: Jhelom Shellfish at O'Dark-Thirty Reply with quote

For a Monday, the main dock of Jhelom was relatively quiet. It made her thankful she'd been up since 2 bells past the witching hour instead of the 5 bells her body desperately wanted. Now, instead of fighting for position she'd slid easily into port.

"Food poisoning doesn't exactly warrant a pouch of gold." Fay delivered flatly, her head tilted so that the edge of her thin nose was even with Ruairi's head. She'd been the Fish Monger in residence for the last year now and as such, a regular stop on Ruairi's route.

"He said the demand was still there if I was willing."
She'd made sure of it in a long conversation to the good head of commerce just two days prior.

"Did he know you meant two months worth of willing?"

"It's fresh. All caught this morning."

"It better be. I've seen your hold and two months is one and a half too long on that bucket."
Fay clucked her tongue and thumbed toward the burnt umber painted boat. Faking a disappointed frown, Ruairi tsk'd as well.

"Don't insult my baby. After all she moves faster than you do." Ruairi smiled then to lessen the blow of her comment.

"You're right. She's the perfect speed for her captain." The rough husk of Fay's laugh trailed off into a smoker's cough.

"So I'm on my way to becoming you?" Ruairi took the full pouch and tied its faded leather exterior and contents into her belt-loop before making her way back to her ship. Two Months. Her joints were going to pay for this tomorrow.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: