Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

To Die For

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
andrew wade
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 pm Post subject: To Die For Reply with quote

My name is Andrew wade. I am 32 years old and I like to think I live my life on the edge. I look for the strange and unusual, travel to the depths of the Abyss and back, but never have I met the one thing ive always desired… a wraith. You may think “Why is a wraith so special?”.. Well.. have you ever known anyone who has met one and lived to tell about it? I didn’t think so. I was traveling through the city of Ocllo when a hooded figure approached me, demanding I pay the tax. Upon further observation.. I knew what was standing before me. The air around me quickly changed, cold icy chills ran over my body. I knew I wanted to know more about this undead angel, and I would do almost anything to know more.
“What is your name?” I asked, swallowing hard.
A long moment passed as the hooded figure stared at me, no, through me… It was unlike anything I have ever felt before.. Like it was searching my soul, any longer and I may not have had one left. It made me tremble.
“General Brexiano.” It spoke, but her words sang to me, her eyes lulling me in to her hidden depths without reason.
“You are… “ before I could finish, I found myself moving forward, closer to this creature of beauty and mystery. I Andrew Wade was standing before the very creature I had been searching for. I had heard the myths, or stories of a dark army that worshiped and followed Oblivion. That brought forth their evil and sadistic laws turning the very inhabitants of the cities they took into mindless slaves. I had never seen it with my own eyes. Now everything in this very city changed rapidly, like the tide of the sea. The people of the city were different…. The smell of rotting flesh now overwhelmed me, death’s stench filled my nostrils. If not for my complete shock and amazement I think I would have vomited there before all that stood in the streets. I was facing death in more than one way, and its angel stood before me.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: