Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Sir Lanavar*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bree'Dorian Armunn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 am Post subject: *Sir Lanavar* Reply with quote

* a handwritten letter, delivered by hawk, searches for the knight known as Lanavar. The letter is written on purple hued stationary darted around the edges with elegant green butterflies*

Sir Lanavar,

I hope this letter finds you in better health than last we saw one another.
You've given me a great deal to think about regarding my family. I feel too, that though I have harsh feelings regarding my sister, Imryrr, I may have inadvertently misled you. Perhaps if I clarify more directly, it will help you gain a better understanding of her and may, in turn, help you if you ever have to deal with her again.

Imryrr was not always as she is now. She was a normal little girl, from my memory, until papa starting beating her. She was never the same after he had her eyes burned for some minor offense. And then when he clawed her face when he had woken up in a fairly bad mood one morning, had finally made her snap mentally. The constant daily beatings that she endures to this day, whenever he visits, is how she's known her life with papa. I do not know why papa detests her so much. He never treats Stelios nor myself in that way. Imryrr has never been loved by him and that is the one thing that she craves for. It is, I believe, the reason she tries to manipulate my baby brother to be just like her. If papa knew what she was doing, turning a sweet boy into a monster like her, he would be extremely angry since he wishes that Stelios and I be just like our mother, kind and gentle.

Please do not hate her too terribly, rather, perhaps you can show her pity, mercy, and understanding. We may have our arguments, but through it all, she is still my sister and I love her dearly.

Sincerely,
Bree' Armunn

Song for Bree

"Even though Imryrr took more after myself, I predict that Bree will be able to shape the land through whispers in diplomats' ears..."
- Lord Tarothin Armunn
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: