Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

One More Kiss

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Evenna Vael
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 am Post subject: One More Kiss Reply with quote

She was possibly as drunk as she could be. Her head lolled back and her hand slipped from where she compressed the bandage tightly against her side. She cursed vehemently as she took a deep breath, pain searing thru the wound. In her side were teeth marks.

Every moment of the prior nights battle was singing thru her head, it had been going well, things were right on track when out of the blue a creature of some sort bit right into her side. Some pet or monster belonging to the Dark Order.

She swore and threw the empty bottle against the wall. It hit with a resounding thud and broke splintering. The sound brought the clicking of all to familiar shoes. She groaned. The door swung open and Nightshade stared down at Evenna her green eyes twinkling.

Your drunk...

Yessss....

Your dying...

Yesss.....

Shade paused. Her mind crafting over a million situations and their eventual outcomes.

This won't do, I am not done with you.

Eh, don't worry about it, who gets a chance like I did? Really, I knew it would come. I just wish I could've kissed a few more men before I went...

Nightshade grinned and shook her head slowly. Well if we can't cure you, then there are options, I will pick which is best for you. We arent a family that takes death lightly, in fact its about time you learned what its like to be PART of a family of Necromancers.

Evenna looked at her warily. I dont want to be like you, you wouldnt do THAT would you? I think I would prefer you let me die.

Nightshade shook her head vehemently. Funnily enough I said that once too....

Have no fear Evenna I wouldnt do THIS to you..
Evenna Vael
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade was standing at the door. Where have you been! You werent suppose to leave! She stopped, shaking her head slowly. You know Evenna, maybe I see where I really got it from.

Evenna arched a finely crafted brow. Perhaps, perhaps.

Shade smiled her green hair falling across her shoulders and held up a black dagger, the whispering sound of long dead emanating from it. Lay down.

Evenna smiled her face brave before the onslaught of what she knew was coming. Thats one of the things, I am told I do best Shade.

Wild laughter emanated from the room, and a scream of pain followed...
Evenna Vael
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:17 am Post subject: Reply with quote

She stood staring at the leather worker her heart in her eyes. Big round, soft grey eyes, that swirled like the mists themselves. He looked up at her his sweaty brow raised high in consternation.

This is a difficult thing to fix Miss Evenna. I would advise, you get a new flask. She shook her head vehemently. I can't I have to repair this one. You have to do it for me Will...

He grinned his smile charming as ever, he rarely could refuse her anything. Yet something about her had changed, she had entered the shop in her usual fashion but her face had a pale determined look on it. Her eyes were distracted and glazed and she didn't even call him handsome as she usually did in that soft warm tone of hers.

He was confused but returned his focus to the task at hand. This is a specific leather, I will need more of it to patch this hole and even after I do and I reseal the whole thing its going to leave a mark. Evenna's face looked pained. It can't leave a mark Will, it will be a constant reminder.

I don't get what's so important here Evenna...

She shook her head, frankly Will I don't know why its so important to me either, Could you stitch something over the mark to hide it for me? He looked at her and nodded. Yep I sure could. She paused her grey eyes swirling once more her face transfixed on the lanterns glow. Put my initials on it, put E.V.

A few hours later, Evenna flew from the leatherworkers shop towards the rising sun, she had much to do and little time to do it in..

Little did the Flask-owner know, that Evenna worked hard to place a very specific spell upon his flask....
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: