Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

ja'ra'auc *(Lord Tarothin Armunn)*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:11 pm Post subject: ja'ra'auc *(Lord Tarothin Armunn)* Reply with quote

*Ditto had only been back to the lands of Sosaria for a few days when it seemed House Armunn was in the clutches of a family crisis. She'd not wanted to leave her husband in the Young Kingdoms just yet. Their time together felt much too short, but Tarothin had insisted. Imryrr was overseeing a war. He did not wish his daughter distracted by any family problems to deal with that might creep up. That was what Ditto was for while he was seeing to the large scale war in the Young Kingdoms. And now.... inner strife. Stelios was a boy on the precipice of manhood. Wanting to both embrace and rebel against who he was, as a person and as a future leader.

Sitting down at her desk, she began to write her daily letter to her husband. Normally just short missives of endearment and basic reports on day to day life. Upon occasion, however, she had need to write beyond the mundane. An occasion, like this.
The seriousness of present situations was reflected in the tone and style of Ditto's writing. Her husband, easily picking up on slight gestures like this from her, would be able to see that his normally happy go lucky wife was close to the point of skinning someone alive. However this time, it wasn't him.*

My Heart,

Your son is at the time of his life where he is becoming most troublesome and difficult at best to handle. Apparently, like you, he doesn't do anything small or halfway. He seems to be having his first crush on a servant/slave girl. Former slave, now that I've freed her. I believe he hates me now, or at least he thinks he does. I know this is just a momentary childish hatred, so I am not overly concerned with that. What I am concerned with is how extreme he takes things. For instance, recently he showed complete disrespect toward Spoo....Galnor. He disregarded a direct command by his teacher and apparently thinks that because he is "the heir of House Armunn" that no one can possibly tell him what to do, how to act, and anyone who tries is stupid. He feels he is the one that should be shown respect and he doesn't have to show any. Now, in general, this might be true if he were older and had earned his position, and I tried to explain this but I am one of the stupid ones apparently that he doesn't have to listen to.

To be completely honest, I am sure I did not help matters when I used my magic to throw him out of the dining room window when he became arrogant and disrespectful towards me verbally.

In an effort to try to smooth things over, I brought him to Galnor's where he and Galnor could discuss things and also hoped that this would allow Stelios to see for himself not only Galnor's wisdom, but his loyalty to us as well.

Since it appears that I am to be his enemy in his mind, I've decided that I'll be enlisting Imryrr's help in this. I know she is in the midst of a war but perhaps it would be best for her to take a few moments away now instead of having to take days or weeks away later if things were to implode, as it were. Bree needs reigned in as well but that can be dealt with by a simple conversation with Ralph to ensure she doesn't complicate things further.

YOU have it easy, my love. All you have to deal with is a little war in the Young Kingdoms. I have to deal with your son.

Your Love,
Ditto

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: