Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Brit Needs Help

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
SunWolf
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 am Post subject: Brit Needs Help Reply with quote

Thank you all for the help you have done with the Yew elections. I am around 3% ahead currently and looks like I might win this.

There is something that is bothering me, and pulling my time away from the Yew area and that is Brit.
Aislingach, I had meet a few days ago and seems to be a really nice guy. He is in Britannian Mining Company Military, a guild that a Yew member started long ago.
Well this crack Solus, was at 0% when the voting is fair, so he decided to buy votes from people, anyone he sees and is leading in Britain. It is all fair in love and war but, I still think it is wrong and have been trying to get him to lose regardless the money he spends.

Your account can vote in more than one city. You just can't vote more than once on the same town stone with that account. Don't switch town citizenship if your a citizen of another city aswell, cause it takes 7 days to switch. If a charater of yours does't have any citizenship, then you can pick a town and vote there.

Magincia stone is broken still but Andrasta might need help ther
Tati and Sage is close in Skara. They both helped me in Yew
Aislingach in Britain (to show there is good people out there and an ass can't buy an election)

the rest of the towns i don't have names or who needs help.

thanks
SunWolf
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldin Brightaxe needs help in Minoc aswell
Jolicia
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Solus this morning and already voted for Aislingach.

Last I checked...

Sunwolf is still ahead in Yew.
Tatiana is still ahead in Skara.
Jhelom stone was broken for me.
Beldin is now ahead in Minoc again, at least for the moment - 52.2 vs. 47.7
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: