Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*sighs* guess what

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm Post subject: *sighs* guess what Reply with quote

i made you look Laughing

just wanted to let everyone know im still alive hehe. i have always said that i used ultima online to escape from my real life. it finally got to the point in my life that i had to stop running and face life. some of you may or may not know but back in april, i was found on my floor unconscious. had by sister not found me i would of ended up dead. turns out i had massive blood clots in both my lungs. since then ive had a hard look at my life. like i told many people it was a rude awaking for me and i knew that several things needed to change in my life. ive been smoke free for the past 4 months now and i am working on getting my diabetes under control. getting back to uo with all that i am doing now i rarely find time to play anymore and even when i do have the little time my connection is no longer what it use to be. i guess what im trying to say is i miss everyone lol. no im not cancelling my account im worked to hard to take the easy way out and just quit but at the same time i dont see myself playing on a regular basis for a long time. maybe one of these nights i might sneak in or something. to make a long story short, atlantic's booze and rich single guys are finally safe from aulbrey Razz
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a big dislike. But congrads on being smoke free and working on RL issues.
Flair
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! *pounces on Aulbrey* you can't leave me all alone here....I wouldn't know what to do but i'm glad you are alright and going smoke free. Holler when your around if Wynn doesn't keep me too busy I'll come out to play.
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm now what to get flair to do Wink
Flair
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*hides*
Judas D'arc
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're doing better with real life stuff, and hopefully you'll still get a chance to be on from time to time. A tavern is just never the same without Aulbrey's presence ...
Starfire
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 pm Post subject: Life Reply with quote

Life always has to come first. Excellent news on the smoke free status. *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* that's one hug for each month. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. dropping in here and there is plenty cause it means you are still with us!!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: