Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Extra-Life Charity Weekend November 2nd

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:18 pm Post subject: Extra-Life Charity Weekend November 2nd Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Deciding to spread the word here a week before the event, but Extra-Life.org will be doing its annual game-a-thon next week. During this, people from all over the world will be playing games (board games, live-action games, video games) for 24 hours straight. Some people will be streaming. The reason? Charity for Children's Hospitals.

I've decided to join in this cause, and you can find my page at: http://extra-life.org/participant/Swiftar

All donations go directly to the Children's Hospitals, and they will receive 100% of the proceeds. There is NO cut for Extra-Life.org. I've elected to donate to Boston's Childrens Hospital, but feel free to look around that site to find someone who is donating to one of your hospitals if you'd really like.

All in all, however much you decide to donate, it all helps. If you can't donate, please spread the word.

As for me, starting next Saturday at noon, we're going to kick off the stream by playing through Half-Life 2, all the way through Episode 2, multiplayer via Synergy. Then throughout the day we'll switch over to some of the following games:

Half-Life 2 Multiplayer Playthrough (noted above)
Hearthstone
SWTOR
Magicka
Borderlands 2
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
and whatever else at http://twitch.tv/Swiftarhzn

As I said, whether you watch or not, and whether you donate to me or someone else, this event is an excellent way to help the Childrens Hospitals around the world.

Thanks,
- Ken
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Good cause.
Stratics also has made a Team Stratics and myself and several others from staff are playing for our various hospitals. Please help everyone out.
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had known Stratics was doing one I would have joined. Ah well!

Please check out the Team Stratics link above and my link above. My stream will be starting in 20 minutes, and we'll be kicking off as I mentioned with Half-Life 2, multiplayer.

Thanks guys,
Ken
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: