Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

I swear it

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 am Post subject: I swear it Reply with quote

Death and decay that is what haunts my dreams nightly as I close my eyes. This prison I call home is all that remains of my old life. The stench of the emptied barrels of the liquor, the echoes of laughter long gone from this place. As I stand in the center of the room I breath in memories of my past. Tavern nights, chance meetings even parties with mysteriously missing clothing still find myself thinking of those days gone by.

Now I find myself roaming the halls of dust covered walls, broken windows and crumbling walls. How did it lead to this,even the power that once flowed through my veins barely able to light a candle on its own. As I began to walk through the dimming light I begin to reflect on my life. Soon I find myself walking through a wasteland . I kneel down to the blackened soil that seems to stretch as far as I can see. Looking up to the smoke filled sky I cry out only to find my voice is not my own. I quickly cover my mouth and look around confused.

Suddenly a figure appears before me, one I thought I reconized. As it came closer the ground began to shake around me. Soon before me stood a cloaked figure his hand stretching towards me. He places his palm upon my head and begins to speak.

My child why have you ignored the teaching that I gave to you
the virtues are all that matter. Look around you, look at this world you have created. It is by your hand and your hand alone that has brought this about.

I looked up with tears streaming from my face. I can change I know I can I swear it.

The figure looked down and spoke only one phrase... you must or all that you fear with become a reality.

With that the figured faded along with the vision around me. I opened my eyes to find myself laying behind the bar. I must share with everyone the drunken virtues before its too late I thought to myself as I pulled myself up off the floor.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: