Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Request for an Audience with Khaleesi Mayor of Vesper

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:58 pm Post subject: A Request for an Audience with Khaleesi Mayor of Vesper Reply with quote

*the letter is delivered by a young boy in his mid teens with soft features. The letter is written on a bleached white piece of parchment. It is sealed with red wax, the crest bearing the likeness of a cobra. The ink is dark red to a medium brown in color. The text is outlined in a border of embossed gold around the margins of the page*

Dear Honorable Mayor Khaleesi,

While we have not yet had the pleasure of personally and formally meeting I would like to request and audience with you at your earliest convenience. My name is Dante Darkheart, and I am in the middle of an investigation regarding and attack made by a band of orcs. I have heard through my sources that you have been dealing with orcs in your fine city of Vesper. I wish to compare notes with you if you have the time. I look forward to your reply and council on the matter.

Sincerly,
Dante Darkheart of Red Fang Pointe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Khaleesi
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 pm Post subject: Re: A Request for an Audience with Khaleesi Mayor of Vesper Reply with quote

Dante Darkheart wrote:
*the letter is delivered by a young boy in his mid teens with soft features. The letter is written on a bleached white piece of parchment. It is sealed with red wax, the crest bearing the likeness of a cobra. The ink is dark red to a medium brown in color. The text is outlined in a border of embossed gold around the margins of the page*

Dear Honorable Mayor Khaleesi,

While we have not yet had the pleasure of personally and formally meeting I would like to request and audience with you at your earliest convenience. My name is Dante Darkheart, and I am in the middle of an investigation regarding and attack made by a band of orcs. I have heard through my sources that you have been dealing with orcs in your fine city of Vesper. I wish to compare notes with you if you have the time. I look forward to your reply and council on the matter.

Sincerly,
Dante Darkheart of Red Fang Pointe

*a note written in haste sealed with an imprint of a fire-breathing dragon's head* *Khaleesi attaches the note with a crimson red ribbon, whispering a few words to her trusted owl, Missandian. The owl takes flight, Khaleesi watches until the owl's silhouette can not be seen.

Mister Darkheart,
I would be most interested in meeting with you to discuss the treacherous acts of the Orc of late. Both Minoc and Vesper have had a few dealings with their malice. As of this date, we are holding one of the orcs in our prison. We have been unable to communicate with her due to the language barrier. I welcome any information or knowledge you can shed regarding these bothersome creatures. Please send word as to a time and place that would benefit each of us. Please know that a few of the Vanguard will accompany me in regards to our safety.
Long Live Brittannia,
Khaleesi
Governor of Vesper
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: