Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

ITS TIME

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:42 am Post subject: ITS TIME Reply with quote

When she first arrived in yew Aulbrey was motivated only by the thought of its winery. The monk that raised her often would speak about this place and she wanted to see it for herself. I will call this home she spoke softly as drool began to fall from the side of her mouth. Spending most of her nights Aulbrey would pass her time counting bottles in the winery.

Its true she thought to herself I never was one for sharing but that was in the past. Since her time in yew she learned that sharing was not all that bad. Not long ago she would share fish and bread with angered citizens. Her time in yew taught her many lessons, lessons that helped her grow as a person.

Aulbrey wanted to give back to those citizens that she had met so long ago. She wanted to prove to those who never gave her the chance. Long gone were the days of drinking away her sorrows, It was time for her to make a change, time to repay the kindness that so many showed to her. Aulbrey stood up swiftly its time she said loudly, its time……….after this bottle of wine she nodded as she sat back down and began to drink late into the night.
aulbrey
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

waking up early in her yew home aulbrey looked around and took a deep breath. well the bottle is empty now she thought to herself so that must stand to reason that its time. she walked toward the winery first. standing in front of the building she smiled and said stood silently for a moment. you will be safe i promise she whispered. Next she walked over to the Abbey, there she spoke with them briefly before making her way to the bank.

As she approached a nervousness began to overtake her but she fought through it. It has to be done she thought to herself as reached out and placed her name upon the stone. Times are a changing she thought but this time i can give back and be known for something good. Slipping her hand into her pouch she pulled out her flask, you will help me wont you old friend she quietly spoke and she began to sip from it. with that she began to walk home.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: