Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Journal Entry: Day One in the search of a lost Relic..

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:07 pm Post subject: Journal Entry: Day One in the search of a lost Relic.. Reply with quote

*Alex walks to his desk and takes out his journal and begins to write*

The night was one of the coldest in the land. I had rode to Britian and
past the once great Kingdom of Stormhaven to meet my General at the moongate. Once I arrived there Keris was already waiting for me. We greeted each other and then headed through the gate to Britain Felucca once there we road north through the City of Rivendell and stoped at the Hungry Halfling to buy supplies. We then road though Britain pass and turned north towards Yew as the map showed..we road northward till we reached the first guard tower and then turned northwest and road..The Trip though the wood was a quiet one till we came to the Orc Fort.

We had hoped to go unnoticed in this area but our luck this night was not with us..as we approached the fort we were greeted by five Orcs. Now Orcish is a hard language to understand sometimes for me but this night it was clear they did not want us on there lands. I tried talking peacefully with them but with Orc's this dosent work so well. After talking for a few moments I hand them bottles of ale as tribute and lay some gold on the ground at this time they realize my General is an elf and they go berserk one even speaking of how Elf meat tastes good. At this time an Orc Lord approaches and gives the Order to kill us.

The fight went on for the longest time. We were able to take the Orc Lord out but to my dismay Keris was knocked from his horse. I was left fighting four Orc's who were pretty mad by now..the chase went around the fort and back towards south. An Orc's blow knocked my weapon from my hand. Riding back towards the fort I thought I had enough time to grap another weapon but was sorely mistaken for the next Orc blow knocked me off my horse and into darkness..I woke up an hour later with Keris standing over me bleedling slightly from the head. Lucky for us the Orc's thought us dead and just decided to kill our horses for food and left. We stood up looked at each other grimly and then decided it best we return home and look for the relic another day.

The journey home was quiet we both recalled out of the dark realm and back to Luna. Once there we tended to our wounds and looked at the map. We then decided another trip back there was still inorder for the map did say something was in yew but not what it was..Keris then left for the night and then I went to my desk and picked up my journal inwhich I am now writing. I do believe this relic is somewhere in this realm. It can be used for good or evil depending on the persons heart. I must find this item at all costs for if in the wrong hands it could cause great harm.

*Alex closes his journal and puts out the light of the candle and turns into bed tired and weary of the events today*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: