Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

RIP Robin Williams

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Molly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:22 pm Post subject: RIP Robin Williams Reply with quote

My heart aches.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:19 pm Post subject: Sad panda. Reply with quote

When I first heard this, I literally stopped what I was doing and took some time to contemplate his passing. Do you have any favorite Robin Williams films that, in your opinion, made him shine the brightest in his acting career?
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Hook.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Lady Mal
Adventurer
Adventurer

Location: Red Fang Pointe Crimson Shadow Syndicate @}'~,~'<V--V>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

My feelings about Robin Williams, one of a kind.
Suicide can be cowardly depending on some circumstances. I know some suffer extreme depression... but I personally feel it is more of a very selfish act. I think I'm too stubborn, even if I were to be depressed like this. I have too much to live for.. kids etc. It saddens me that he would not stay alive at least for his family. I wrote elsewhere that for me, it feels like a shadow has fallen across the world. I looked up to Robin Williams, and while I am extremely saddened by this, I am somewhat angry. He was a role model to so many, a genius on stage and creatively. I have always considered him the god of improv, he was so fast with his wit. I have always held his style high in my mind, especially when I was doing sketch comedy. There will never be another Robin Williams and the world will be long in recovering from this loss. The children of today, unless forced to watch his works, will grow up without him. His hand was in so many things.. from Popeye to Aladdin to Good Morning Vietnam, Mrs Doubtfire.. this list is nigh endless, but honestly it feels like we've all collectively lost a family member.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: