Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A finely written note to CJ*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alexander the Elf
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:26 pm Post subject: *A finely written note to CJ* Reply with quote

Aaye CJ,

You’re concerns for the affairs of distant, land-locked communities with no contact with your own are commendable. I of course speak of the Luna Battles and with your lands being in Yew Trammel. It denotes you as a man of global interests in the pursuit of peace. As such, I would ask you, as a neutral party, to place yourself as an intermediary in resolving this conflict. The weight of your moral arguments can bring both antagonists to a mutually satisfying arrangement. I am certain that your passion for Justice is as outraged by the actions of those whom seek to take Luna from those whom serve the virtues. A man of your wisdom is sure to see that when the Heroes rescind their ill-advised edict, all will be well again.

Since your lands are under Regent Laws I am sure your adhere to those. The Regency laws are just Laws and I would like to point out to you one in particular. As you know the laws derive from the Constitution of the Monarchy of Britannia. May I be so bold as to point out to you under Article 6 which reads: that all powers of government, legislative, executive and judicial, derive from the King of Britannia, Lord British, and his Regents and representatives whose right it is to designate the rulers of the State and, in final appeal, to decide all questions of national policy, according to the requirements of the common good.

The Kingdom of Asur’Herenion does here by request that you inform us of what alliances you hold with the Regency. The Kingdom of Asur’Herenion respects the Regent and his fiefdom yet in you seeking a Pact of Friendship with Asur’Herenion it seems that the main goal is for you to draw the Elves into a War that we wish no part of at this time. Perhaps it is the Regency you may wish to sign agreements with and not the Elves. Yes there have been times the Elves have indeed fought battles at the Request of Lord Rufus when he asked as friends to our Nation for such. Lord Rufus has time and time shown his wisdom to us and if he were to ask for our help we would do so. Lord Rufus has proven to us that he only declares war as a last resort and only after all diplomatic means have been exhausted. It is the feeling of the Kingdom of Asur’Herenion that you wish more or less to use us in -your-battles then a true friendship.

Therefore at this time Asur’Herenion withdraws are agreement in this Pact. We wish you well.

In Fair Winds,

Isilmea’Locke, Kingdom of Asur’Herenion
Alexander, King of Asur’Herenion
Silmadil’Locke, Prince of Asur’Herenion

*You see a Gold Leaf Seal*
Charles Jarmund
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander, I understand you words very well, If you want no friendship with us so be it. However, I will still be there if you ever need assistance,

CJ
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: