Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Vaen Swiftar / Ken Young

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:52 am Post subject: Vaen Swiftar / Ken Young Reply with quote

Eyo!

Well, just a little bit about me...

I live in Scituate Massachusetts, which is about 30 miles from Boston. I'm 20 years old, born March 9th, 1985.

I've always been a fan of sports. Both watching, and playing. Favorite would have to be football, though. There's nothing better than being able to just take all your frustration on some poor defenseless soul that wants to carry some pigskin two or three yards.

I've also played baseball, hockey, soccer, ran track... uhm. I think that's it.

I'm currently going to college at UMass Boston, studying the broad field of Business Management. What do I want to be when I grow up? Eh.. I don't know. I just want a job where I can atleast be somewhat happy, and support any family I may have.

And about the picture that's on the stickied post? I'm not golfing. I was visiting Rachel/Valatin/Jolicia in July, and I kept bending over because I was having a little bit of muscle pain, and Rachel said it looked like I was "touching myself." So she wanted to get a picture! Yeah, I know. Rachel's a freak.

I'm sometimes a serious person, and then other times, not so serious. The people who I hang with in IRC can tell ya that.

The only thing I can think of saying is what games I've played. I started UO in September of 98. PvP'd until 2001 when I quit. And was voted one of the best dexer PvPers on the shard (Baja). I started playing again in September of 2003. Counterstrike I played since it came out, which I can't remember when. I ended up playing it competitively on a team, and we made a few hundred dollars in some local tournaments. I'm a dork, I know. But I made money being a dork. I mean... getting paid money to play games. Nothin' wrong with that!

I feel like I'm putting up a personal ad. Go team!

Now you know me a bit better. Please don't stalk me ok? Thanks.

ok so like, I forgot to add two things.

One, I forget things easily... which ... kind of goes with this reply to my own post.

And second, is MUSIC!

Right now, I'm into Audioslave/Soundgarden. Cornell is god. K, thanks. I also like AC/DC, Staind, some Rage Against the Machine, Three Days Grace is all right, and, of course, Foo Fighters.

If I forget anything else, I'll probably just tack it on here... Go me.

Last edited by Cal Hurst on Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: