Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A New Feeling

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:33 am Post subject: A New Feeling Reply with quote

That was it, Tyra replayed those words in her mind over and over. She could not believe it. She had never been so happy in her whole life. She was about to burst and wanted so much to tell someone. But first off she knew she must write a coouple of letters. She got to the house she was staying at and sat down. Replaying the moment in her mind a few times as if to reassure herself she didn't mishear anything. She then starts to write one of two letters.

Dear Father

I have heard rumors of you being seen about the area. I would like it if you could and would please contact me. There is something I must speak to you about. I miss you greatly father. I do hope this letter finds you in good health.

Love
Tyra

She did not know where her father was or where he could be staying at....but she knew the hawk she was sending always had a way of finding him. So she sent it off. Now the next letter. She moves and begins to write.

Dear Cloudie
It's been a while since I have seen or heard from you. There is something I would like to speak to you about. I hope you contact me so that we can meet and perhaps have a little luncheon or such. I do miss you. Please write soon.

Love,
Tyra

She then sends that one off. She then moves towards the bedroom. Her mind filled with lots of thoughts, but currently one thought in mind. She hoped that Murdoc was safe as he had went to Umbra. She had heard stories of that city and could not help but to worry. She changed her clothing and slipped into bed. A smile about her lips and a weight of concern in her heart. She finally drifted off to sleep.
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*a message arrives*

Dear Tyra,

I hope that you have been following your own course and that it keeps you in good health. I would indeed like to meet with you. I will send you word when I will be able to do so.

*signed*
Cloudster
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

She was eating breakfast when the message arrived. She opened it up and smiled from ear to ear.

"Yes..I can not wait to see you again Cloudie."

She says to herself. Now all she had to do is await for a response from her father. She tucked the message in her robe pocket as she finished up eating.
Huma Dragonbane
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Scanning the letter recieved by Huma's dwarven companion, he promtply tossed it into the forge's fire, and gave Tyra's hawk a reply note.

"I am at my forge, so I am in the area...what is it you need of me?"

Huma then turned to the dwarf,

"As if I didn't already know. Probably some evil character wanting to marry her, since she's so attracted to them. I guess the Regency wasn't the only people I failed.."
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyra received the note from her father. As if this feeling couldn't be any better. She could feel her world seemingly building up more. She responds to him.

Dearest Father

I would like to meet with you, please. I want to tell you somethings and I do wish it to be in person. Such things are not really meant to be told by letter if at all possible. Please let me know of a day and time that would be suitable for you.

Love your daughter
Tyra
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: