Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Beginning anew...straight from the source

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:52 pm Post subject: Beginning anew...straight from the source Reply with quote

Mairsil sat hunched in a chair in the drow palace, writing quickly on a small scroll, one of two that lay infront of him. He spoke what he would say in his mind as he wrote it, not bothering to check for mistakes, there was no time, he had to be fast.

" ...Alexis..we have worked hard to prepare the guild as soon as possible, and to initiate all of our additions-and have done so successfully. I am ever greatful for your help in these matters..but we are far from finished..phase 1 must begin..you know what is at stake here and the importance of what I speak..so let it be done tonight..I will be traveling to the undergrounds of Bucs Den..Darmug will take Covetous..you take the caves in minoc..we must call to them..and the closer we are the better..So with any luck they will receive the message from one of us..if not all. Bella dos, and alluve for now my abbil."
-Mairsil
Senger d' Qu'ellar Kal'daka

As Mairsil finished the letter he picked up the two scrolls and rolled them up as he walked down the stairs and out of the Drow Palace. He called to two ravens and bound the scrolls to them carefully, one he set off to find Alexis, and the Other to Darmug. The house heads would be informed..everything was going fine so far, but he had work to do himself. He began the incantation to magically teleport himself to Bucs Den, eyes darting to make sure he had not forgotten anything.

As the world turned into a blur of chaos it was suddenly clear again, but his surroundings completely different. He was In Bucs Den. Swinging his crossbow around he held it in his hand firmly and made his way to the entrence of the Underground caves in Bucs Den. Decending slowly, using his sight and hearing to detect anything that might approach him in the darkness-He was still unsure of where the blood rogues stood...and they had been here before.

Being as silent as possible he slowly but surely made his way to the deepest part of the cave..where the passage to the true underdark lie.
"This should be close enough.." Mairsil thought to himself and crouched down pulling a communication crystle out of his pack. Getting on his knees Mairsil raised the enchanted comm crystle in front of him and began to let his energy flow into it..his eyes overtaken by a slight haze...and he spoke..letting the power of the crystle consume his words..

"Hear me..all that be of Drow blood in the Underdark..I am Mairsil..Senger d' Qu'ellar Kal'daka..Gorhun Morchiant is Missing..And the empire of L'barra Rei Vla'rinnyn has a hold on the surface world, but it has weakened in time..the surface dwellers doubt the drow..mock their power..I am calling upon you now..true strength of the underdark..Come to the surface world..Join L'barra..Show the surface what your race is truly capable of..Come to the surface and aid your blood..the drow must not loose their hold on the surface..we must strengthen it..we must rise and retake our place in society..I call upon you now..all drow of the under dark..Join us!"

As he spoke his last words..he closed his eyes tightly and concentrated..and the link with the crystal was severed..Lowering his head for a moment he regained control of his breathing and stared ahead into the depths of the pitch black under dark..They must have heard him..more drow were needed on the surface..
And at that Mairsil picked up his cross bow and quickly navigated through the cave back to the surface of Bucs Den.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: