Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Malicite/ Jonathan O'Dwyer

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Malicite
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:37 am Post subject: Malicite/ Jonathan O'Dwyer Reply with quote

Hmm hmm where to start...

Well, I am Jon O'Dwyer and I currently live in two places. When I am at school I live on campus at Penn State and when I am at home I am just outside of Philadelphia. I'm 21 years old and have whew...been playing UO for over 6 years now, on and off of course. I'm studying to be an English major in college, but I think I will be switching to a science major.

It seems that majority of the pictures of me out there don't really reflect who I am. I am pretty quiet person, shy even, and I rarely jump around crazily or act what some would call energetic.

I have only met two people from UO. The first is my ex-friend's younger brother who I showed this game too and he was hooked. He still plays from time to time and I doubt anyone knows him. The only is our good friend Dryzzid who was cool enough to come visit me while I was visiting a friend at Penn State. I only wish the pictures of our exploits could be posted here. I wish there were pictures. A really fun time. I would encourage everyone to reach out to local UO players and meet up. Atleast you can always talk about UO!

-Jonicite
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: