Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Kuja/Roc / Steve

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:25 am Post subject: Kuja/Roc / Steve Reply with quote

I listed Kuja and Roc, my two most well known characters, I think. Well, Kuja is known cause its the name in front of my opinions, and Roc is known because he was my first roleplay char.

So wow, I had about a page (literally) of my life typed out, and realised it was far far far too dramaqueenattentionwhore for the purpose of this forum, and was slightly disturbed about the fact that anyone could read it.

So I will try and keep it brief.

I grew up in central pennsylvania, about five miles from Hershey, PA. I was publicly schooled up untill 10th grade, where I developed a lot of health problems (which I am over, thankfully) where I could not function in a public school. I was so weak and tired all day, I couldn't hold a pencil up to write notes. I remember my last day at school, too. The nurse said something about an airplane hitting the world trade center... I went home and fell asleep on the couch, watching the live reports of the WTC 9/11 disaster.

I tried sports here and there early on in life, but I never got into them. I've been a lazy bastard since the day I was born, thanks to the way I was raised. I was picked on a lot in school, and I am wishing I was as tall then as I am now... woulda helped. For those wondering, I am 6'3".

Anyways... I've been using computers since I was like, five years old. Started on the Commodore 64, playing Frogger, and a bunch of other old games. I was always interested in computers... Not just playing games, but figuring out how they worked.

After graduating from homeschooling, I tried to jump on the techschool thing early. I always wanted to work on video games, so I entered in digital arts, at a little tech school near home. I was close to home, but I hated driving, so I lived in the dorms. Once I found out how badly the school sucked, and the health problems came back worse than before, I dropped from there too.

After sitting around being lazy at home and doing the depressing attentionwhore thing that old TSE I am sure is familiar with... I finally got tired of my parents and their drama, and moved away from home. I enrolled on an online college for C#.net scripting through the same people that did the through-the-mail-online-testing highschool stuff, so it seems promising.

So for the last 4 months or so, I've been living here in Lincolin, Nebraska, splitting rent with Jeff. Most of you know him as Mark Randerstill. It happened like this:

Jeff: I need a roomate, so I can have extra money to pay off my car.
Me: I need to move away from home, my parents suck.

So, naturally, either problem solved eachother by me moving. Sorta. Still looking for a job out here, and praying I find one in the next two weeks (parents wont pay rent anymore).

So there ya have it, the short version. I feel so glad I spared you all from my life story. I didn't know if I would type one of these out, but, it was 5:00 AM and I couldn't sleep, so here you have it. There isn't much for me to elaborate on, without being boring, or drama-attentionwhore. I won't put you through that...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: