Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dom \ Shawnah

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dominatria
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:10 am Post subject: Dom \ Shawnah Reply with quote

hi im an 18/f/va pm me for some fun!!!1

Just kidding. And if you do PM me for fun, I'll probably just ignore it. Razz

I really am 18 though and living in Virginia, with my parents. I graduated High School last year with a C average, which would have been a D were AP classes not weighed more heavily. Needless to say, I didn't try very hard.
I was a bit of a jock though. I played basketball and softball, and then volleyball. Basketball I sucked at, which is why I switched to volleyball. Softball I was pretty good at, started with little league baseball at 6. I was always that little tomboy showing the boys how it's done, and still am. Wink

I've moved around alot. I've lived in NC, Richmond VA, CT and NY. Now I live here in coastal VA and love it. Not too hot, not too cold.
My dad got us our first computer when I was in 3rd grade. It was a Tagram (whatever brand that is) that had Windows 3.1. Right after we got Win95 we got AOL (before they attached a point oh to it), and it was all downhill from there. I've been addicted to the internet and online gaming ever since. I started with Battletech, then moved on to Legends of Kesmai, both AOL games. After they got bought out I discovered UO and bought the first expansion, Renaissance. I've been addicted, though off and on, ever since.

Right now I'm looking for a job after enjoying my summer, and putting off college until I can decide what the hell I wanna do. Oh. And playing UO.

-Dom
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: