Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Rachel / Rachel

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Rachel
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:42 am Post subject: Rachel / Rachel Reply with quote

Yea, it's my real name!!! Woot for me! I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon here...

Yes in case you haven't guessed my name is Rachel, born and raised with that name in Williamsport, PA! (That is about 30-45 minutes from State College, depending on who's driving.) I moved away from there when I was 20, and move to San Dimas, CA, which is in the LA area. After moving there, I met up with Valatin, who I'd known from UO for about 3 years or so. We hit it off better than was expected, and now here we are 3+ years later. Married, with two boys, and living in Oregon. We were lucky in finding each other from UO, so I guess that's one reason it's been hard to even think of leaving UO ever.

I've played UO since... the end of 97, after I stopped playing Quake2, and my friends from back home got me into it. I was on Baja, weird huh? I lived on the east coast, and played a west coast server. Now it's vice versa. And I can't honestly tell you how many people I've met from UO, but it's been a good amount, mainly from Baja. So far though the count from Atlantic is up to 3!!! Tracy, Ken and Pier/Grig all came up and we had a blast over the 4th. Those guys are weird! Do not give Tracy smores! Ken and I have known each other for... a long time. Since he used to play Baja with me, and he's been a great friend of mine for a long time. I never really started roleplaying until I got tricked into playing on Europa, and then I had to stop after I had my first son. But I definately enjoyed it, and Baja just doesn't have the roleplay community that you all do here. So here I am!

As I said I grew up in Williamsport, which is where the Little League world series is for all you baseball fans out there. I used to go every year!! I graduated high school in '99. And hopefully I plan on going to college here in Salem soon. I used to play baseball, softball, basketball, swim, and yes I was a band geek!!! *hides* I was more into basketball and swimming than anything, and the whole being a band geek thing was just because I love music. And for some reason I was the only person in the family to even have a talent for it. Which if you knew my family, you would know I was the weirdo. I liked it though. The competitions were fun. And my school usually ranked 1st-3rd place in the finals.

Believe it or not... I'm a pretty shy person. But once I open up, I love to have fun. And I value my friendships. So the way I see it, I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It's your choice. I do however speak my mind when I feel it is necessary. It was how I was raised. So that's when I can come off as a wench sometimes I guess, but I'm really not!!! I love everyone!! Really... I do.

Well, I think that's pretty much me. Now I just spend my days playing housewife and mommy, along with UO of course. Not sure when I'll get a job again. I kind of like being around my kids, although when I start talking gibberish, then I start to worry. But at least my 2 year old can understand me right?
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: