Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Lilyth/Laura

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lilyth Noir
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:13 pm Post subject: Lilyth/Laura Reply with quote

If you like pina colada's and getting caught in the rain........you and I have nothing in common!

6'
Brunette
Hazel Eyes
38 yrs old

I love hard rock, fast cars, and loose men ???? lol (the personal ad portion of this post)

I was born in the south Memphis, TN to be exact. A navy brat I moved all over the state of California up to the age of 16. Then I got transplanted back to Memphis. That was a harsh culture shock to be sure. I finished my last few yrs of HS and did some time in College.

Most of my adult life I have worked in Health Clubs and Computer Technical positions. (worked for Dell.....the answer to all pc problems according to them is FORMAT, so I dun really call that tech support I called that annoying nice people and went back into the Fitness Industry.)

I have a gorgeous daughter 11 yrs old today a spunky little spitfire, she is a blast. Been married longer than some of you have walked the earth, 19 yrs. (yay us, if that doesn't spell patience I don't know what does)

The entire family plays UO, my best friend started my hubby playing, he started me playing (mainly cause I was irritated all he did was play UO ...now that is reversed muahahaha) it took him 2 yrs of pestering me about it and I bet he wishes he never had now that all he eats is microwaveable. I hooked my Mother and naturally the little one followed right on into UO.

I doubt I would have stayed if Dragor had not found me at E Britt Bank, or rather I found him. Cussed him up one side and down the other cause he looked like the guy that had just PK'd me. Keeping it short he said I had spunk and asked if I wanted to join a guild. So I joined the Urban Knights everyone there was great and for 2 solid years it was bliss. Wolf needed a break so he left UO for a time, and I started RK at the request of some UN members and we have been a family ever since.

.........I have been pretty blessed in life and in UO, to have good family and good friends surrounding me.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: