Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dybbuk/Patrick

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dybbuk
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:21 pm Post subject: Dybbuk/Patrick Reply with quote

The short version of me-

17 years old, born in Livonia MI and lived here all my life. My dad is retired with a pension from working as a heavy equipment operator and now does laundrey for a living... My mom is a optamologist but went to college to be a accountant/physical therapist. I grew up with three brothers, which are currently 28, 28 and 27 years of age. I also have three sister-in-laws and one nephew who is two years old, another who is a week old and one more who is due in february all with different brothers. I am very good with babys which is probably my only really good quality.

Currently I am a senior in highschool, but dont really fit in due to growing up with three people ten years older than me. In the summer I worked with my dad in some free-lance construction jobs, at St. Marys Hospital in the ER as a runner, and lived with my brothers helping out with their houses and kids. In school I played football and was in swimming, but decided not to continue them and focus on grades. In the past year and a half I have maintianed a 3.7 gpa in hopes of leaving the place I live in and going to college at Northern MI University in the UP and then to Alaska or BC. for my masters in writing. I have played violin for 6 years now, and during school I tutor elementary kids in it for free. I also play guitar and piano, but not in my schools orchestra often as violin. I like all music, but currently am obsessed with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Incubus. My dream is to leave MI and go to college somewhere far away and cold to get my masters, then move around the countrey alot till I find a place I love.

I have'nt talked about UO because it dosnt really fit into my life. The only video games I have played are Starcraft/Zelda/RoadRash for N64 with my friends. I dislike computers and have had the same one for six years despite how many times I have punched or kicked it. I started playing 3 years ago during my freshmen summer because I needed something to keep my busy. I quickly got hooked and was a faction fireballing mage junkie on GL for a mouth till I came acrossed Adam the Ants website. I move to LS and made my first assassin Blair. When he was accadentaly deleted I made my assassin tamer bard named Abica and my next dexxer assassin named Eskimo Joe. During my time on LS I had been in the RP community but not a very big name. I did'nt get involved with the drama and unfortunitly thats all there was. I had also been playing Seige as a assassin named Disturbed due to thinking that band solved all my anger problems. It didnt. I quit uo in disgust of the people and never looked back for a few weeks.
Three months later I caved and came back and started up again on Seige, and looked for a shard with some good RP. I started Dybbuk on Atlantic and soon found Veans ad for the Legion of Justice. The first person I met here was one of Katyas alts who luckily happens to be the only sane person on this shard, so you can thank her for me staying on Atlantic. Currently Dybbuk is a red and is living on Ocllo as the leader of the Ocllo Black Market. I like using my imagination thus is the reason I am playing uo.

My icq is 164-706-669 and I will RP with anyone and anything.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: