Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Ashford Yendorin Letter to the Mayor of Yew

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ashford Yendorin
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:11 am Post subject: Ashford Yendorin Letter to the Mayor of Yew Reply with quote

As Ashford sat and began to write in his journal he felt compelled to explain and give his thoughts to the appointment of Chief Justice to the Mayor of Yew.

Tis great pain Governor,

Days grew shorter in the age of man's best ally...the written Principle's and Virtue's. I have great faith in those that stand true to a dying code of honor that was once held above many other trivial thoughts and greeds of this day. I focus these days on simple thoughts through my entries at my desk and the animals that live with us in this world. For it is the animals; beast or herbivore that still have the strength in their hearts to stand the evil that plagues these lands. I have sympathy for them and what they provide for all of us. Man has grown distant from what the meaning of one self stands for. A proper example in recent years might be those that name themselves The Regency. Or shall I say those who still follow this lacking organization who believes in only what they see.

I speak these words to be true, and stand by words written in manuscript or parchment laid before everyone; unlike the few in the Regency. I spent many months grasping my nephews concept of honor. His, whether it be for noble reasons, or for not, still the word of the code, and that stands true much farther then many can see.

This I speak of can also be found in Lord Kain Elderan. His courage and admiration for my nephew as well as the hope for Yew can be found through every passing he enters. The choices in his past make no difference in a man, it is the path of which one takes in the end that finds him before the graces of sanctuary among those who deem the worthy...honorable.

I write ye in the coming of blood for you to seek and choose a wiser of the three candidates...A man of principle through experience, through guidance, through his own faith. His life has been placed before us to touch these lands and bring forth the coming of the age of man. I believe this in my very heart, and so shall you in days to come. Whether those days be sooner or latter it is up to ye M'lady. I conclude by saying that in the hearts of men blood gives life to man and all the creatures of this land, but Lord Kain Elderan gives his heart to his men of Yew...May the days that follow this passage and letter see for what it is worth, and that the will of men live forward along side this ever changing landscape.

May peace be upon ye Mayor Noir of Yew and those that follow ye lead.

Ashford Yendorin of Yew

The messenger he hands the letter too climbs his steed and rides swiftly to the Northwest to deliver the parchment with urgency.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: