Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Naissia/Alizia Randerstill and many others - Cass

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:50 am Post subject: Naissia/Alizia Randerstill and many others - Cass Reply with quote

Let's see where to begin...well my full name is Cassandra JoAnne Danielzik born in a small town in Ohio called Nelsonville. I was one of the last babies they delievered at what use to be Mount St Mary's. They stopped delievering babies in Sept 72..I was born in Feb 72. I was born to a wonderful woman...whom I eventually more or less named my child after. Mothers name was Velma Cathryn..I named our daugther Kathryn Velma-Rose. Anyone is wondering why I didn't name her Velma Kathryn Rose..its because..my child will probably grow up despising me for giving her such a long name...I didn't want to add to it..by making her go around for the rest of her life with the initals V.D. Shocked So um yeah..Kathryn was much better name in the inital department. Most of you know that I lost my mother last year to brain cancer.....she passed away Feb 27th, 03..her birthday was March 11th. My daughter was born March 10th at 10:02 pm. But anywho...umm I started rping face to face when I was about 16 years old. But the first groups I played with don't really count..I was the only girl in the group and got away with murder..literally. I didn't learn how to truly play til I was about 19 years old with my boyfriend at the time had a few friends that were into the game. And I remember my first hit where my character actuall got injured...it was my beserker dwarf fighter..she was about 3'2" and everyone else in the group was at least 5 foot or taller. A trap was set off and this kettle on a chain came swinging down from the opposite side of the room..it was 3 inches from the ground...guess who didn't make their saving roll. Yeah..right ME..LOL..6 foot human manages to dodge this damn thing..my 3 foot 2 inch dwarf was 2 inches too tall I guess lolsmilie

I have held different jobs during the course called life..when I was 19 I went into travel and tourism..graduated..and found out I had to well..have 5 years experince before any travel agencies would hire me..go figure..so then some strange stupid reason I went into nursing...while in nursing I decided to go for my massage therapy as well. Well finished Nursing but didn't have enough cash to do my massage..so needless to say I had to drop with with only 2 quarters left...but I finished my nursing..became a LPN..got a job working in a nursing home...where I learned alot of Drs have the god complex..and alot of RN's decided they didn't need to bother with patient care. About this time..I had a miscarriage..and became very depressed. Later on my friend got me into the chat rooms..and in 98 I got my first computer. I ventured into one of the chat rooms..and found a few people rping..realizing how much I missed it...cause by this time all the groups I was in..went their seperate ways..so I joined in. I started to enjoy my time there...but was slowly getting bored..so I, by fate or mistake, happen to been fiddling around with looking up forums..and came across the Roleplaying Forum..on compuserve..went there..and loved it. I went to the other rooms as compuserve slowly destroyed them for rpers..another room would build up..it was during this time I met..fell in love with...and eventually married Rob...who..was abit slow in the hinting area. At this time..I had decided to get my RN...why..I dont know..glutton for punishment I think. I finished my RN schooling in Dec 2000...later in Dec 2000 went to Germany to meet Rob...where he proposed to me...Jan 01 came back home...feb 01 took my RN boards..March 01 got a job where I am working at now, passed my boards, and Rob came over from Germany, April 01 Got married. Rob then introduced me to the world of UO and I got real involed with Stormhaven being my first guild..this was about Sept 01..and well the rest is history.... you all are stuck with me til my accounts are deactivated.. Twisted Evil muhahahahahahaha evil5

Interests..I love to read and write (when writers block dont have me) poetry...dancing..and my latest hobby spending time with my little one...she is just too damn precious.

Achievements:Kitty is my most prized and precious one...finishing Nursing school without killing anyone. And Robs says I should mentioned that I have had about 8 or so of my poems published and have been nominated 3 times to for Poet of the Year.

I just realized that I wrote a..like whole butt load of crap here...so if anyone manages to make it this far...you really must be bored. But seriously...just got off work..and abit on tired side and I tend to ramble when I am tired. Well that is it for now...hugglesmilie
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: