Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A letter to the regent*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
A robed figure
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:48 am Post subject: *A letter to the regent* Reply with quote

Sir, I do hope to be able to call you sir but anyways!
Sir, I have I was out wandering lonely around Yew one night in the past few week and I heard some voices. I being your typical kind folk went to say hello and try to make new friends. What I saw was utterly profound, the gentle men were dressed in dark robes their hoods were pulled up tight around their heads so I did not see their faces, although I did see something odd about one of the figures aside from his rude manor and ordering of the other gentleman around telling him to practically do all his biddings for him as not to get his hands dirty. Men these days, well anyways I seem to be rambling a bit as usual. I did observe that when the gentlemen were done they took out a bag that was falling apart, I even thought I might had seen some bones fall out of the bag that they made sure to pick back up, heck they double checked this dig sight and maybe even triple checked it.... When they finished they didn’t even cover the hole over with dirt. I walked over to see what it had been they were doing and discovered a rose petal where they were digging, there was only the vines left with one broken branch where I assume the rose lay from. I remember as a little child I was told stories of a General of Darkness, or maybe her title was Dark General or something, no matter but well I got to thinking and doing research into the stories I heard as a young one of this Lady Anna and seems to me the stories just may be true. I plotted my walk through Yew woods when I got home to begin with and it was right dead in the middle of the Gargoyle Circle, I couldn’t have gotten any closer to the middle had I planned the trip myself. The more I read and learned the more dreadful my thoughts became, Could this be true? Could this be the grave of the former Dread Lady Anna of The Dark Awakening, and if so I must ask you sir why would two men be digging up her remains? I will leave all this to you to look into, I just wished to be a loyal servant of my lord The Regent.

It seems trouble may be brewing?

*The signature is blurry, you cant quite make it out*
Unity
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Unity sits and reads a copy of this letter to the regent and cant help but laugh.
"What does this guy think the regent can do about it?" Unity asked himself as he drank a glass of wine.
Rufus Oryan
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:32 am Post subject: Thoughts and a missive's beginning Reply with quote

Rufus ponders a bit over the missive. As he enters the Library of Lord Blackthorne’s Castle, he brushes a leaf or two from his shoulder. He takes a deep breath as he sits in a chair at the beginning of the room. He looks over the missive once more, and begins to speak aloud as he tends to a missive…

“My recent trips have nay made me weary, but have reminded me of myself and my motivations yet again. I cannot stray from myself for too long, too oft, I must keep my focus on the people, and the regency…” Rufus reaches to his face slowly and rubs the darkened crescent marking under his eye…

“Motivation indeed…These are interesting occurrences reported. But to respond to them post haste may result in endings we cannot judge, confirm or predict just yet. To deal with the physical and spiritual remains of those we’ve dread in the past is usually the beginning of grander plots, dealing with necromancy and evils of all sorts…but to understand the grand plot itself takes patients and timing… Situations involving entire orders and guilds, groups or organizations do require much focus, and shall be kept in eye view…As Darkness Awakens…we shall keep an eye to the shadows to monitor its happenings…Ye will step into view and be dealt with by the right…”

Rufus sits calmly at the desk, scribbling over the parchment…”To return to that which I am…My missive to the people is complete…but there is still work to be done.”
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: