Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Tavern crashing leads to more

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kain Elderan
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:35 am Post subject: Tavern crashing leads to more Reply with quote

Velshar picked up the broken glass, shaking his head once again. He muttered a curse on the Orcs. Tossing the glass in the trash barrel, he at down on a stool at the bar. A sigh escaped his lips as he thought of the nights events.

Peter of Yew had just finished telling a rather funny joke, his chance at winning the 100,000 gold pieces. The next contestant had stepped up, when a commotion outside caught everyone's attention. The sound of booted feet echoed through the open windows. The doors to the tavern were knocked open, Orcs pouring through. Confusion ensued.

Velshar picked up a bottle of ale, taking a large gulp of its contents. He was glad for his dwarven friend, the ale was the best he ever tasted. As he sat the bottle down, Kain Elderan walked through the door.

"Velshar! What happened!?" exclaimed Kain as he glanced around the room. "Are you alright?"

"I be aight, my friend," responded Velshar. "But me tavern be destroyed, and smellin' like Orcs."

"Orcs!?" asked Kain. "How did they get here? I'm sure you did not invite them. I had thought this spot would be far enough away from the Orc fort to be safe."

"That I do nay know. All me be knowin' is that they showed up and started stirrin' trouble," replied Velshar.

Kain strode around the room, inspecting the damages.

"Oh, and they kidnapped that woman, Lilyth," Velshar said suddenly.

Kain whirled around, a sudden look of anger crossing his features.

"Say what!!?" he shouted. "That's it. This blight upon the lands has existed for long enough. It is time we do something about the Orcs."

Kain stormed up the stairs and entered his office. Sitting down at his desk, he pulled out a quill and ink.

This is the final straw. For far too long, the Orcs have raided and pillaged the fair city of Yew and her citizens. I cannot idly sit by and let this continue. I do not like fighting, but they have crossed a line. Many have suffered under their rule, and we cannot stand by idly while it continues. No more...

A few hours later, Kain applied sealing wax to several envelopes, pressed his seal into them, and sat back with a smile. His work complete, he went to find Skylar, so they could head to bed.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: