Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Smiticles/Scott/Smitty

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Smiticles
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:11 am Post subject: Smiticles/Scott/Smitty Reply with quote

Well here goes...My name is Scott and I go by Smitty to all my friends. Thus I became Smiticles in UO. I live in a small town in MA about 20 miles south of Boston and 20 miles north of Cape Cod. I am 37 and I graduated from UMASS/Amherst in 1989 with a degree in Political Science. I now work in financial planning in a wealth management firm in downtown Boston.

I was married but now divorced and I have two kids, an 11 year old daughter (God Help me please!) and a 7 year old son. My son loves watching me play UO. My brothers-in-law are Max of Vesper and Nicodemus of the ALV. They sucked me into UO and although I am divorced from their sister they are still both very good friends and we all still consider ourselves brothers. UO helps us keep in close contact.

I would like to consider myself a bit of a Rennaisance Man as I have dabbled in oil painting, sculpture, writing, plank-on-frame wooden ship crafting, competitive yacht racing, hockey, football, rugby and the list goes on. I was once a stage roadie for the Grateful Dead and I have met David Bowie, drank Tequila with Willie Nelson and had dinner with Bono. I have been a civil war re-enactor (Real in-person RPing) for 14 years and for all you Southerner's out there you will be happy to know I'm a Reb!

Along with Max and Nico I am very, very new to the RP community but I feel I have had learned a lot in a short time through the observations of some of the best out there. My thanks go out to Arcana and KOS for taking our little newbie guild in and accepting us and showing us the ropes. Very Happy
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: