Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Bailos / Tony #2

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:17 pm Post subject: Bailos / Tony #2 Reply with quote

Hey everyone...I tossed with posting since this board came up, so sure here I go.....

My name is Tony IRL.But since I never really shared that and Admoreth is already endeared as Tony in all of your hearts, to avoid confusion I take one "Baldy" or whatever you want, heh....my friends IRL just call me "Schwartz", which would be my last name. It isnt a horribly unique, but moreso than Tony, so it works.

I'm about 6 feet tall and 175 pounds [but trying to gain a little more muscle]. I LIVE for baseball, football [college 1st], NCAA basketball, and golf, pretty much in that order.

I've been playing UO for roughly 5 years. First two, then took a 4 months break, came back with a new account and started RPing about 3 years ago on Atlantic. I was lured hear when I did a search and OES came up. And I suppose you could say the rest is history.

I currently attend University of Wisconsin [Madison that is], Yes, those stinking Badgers!

I had a horrible high school experience, I got caught up in too much drama, but I've calmed way the hell down now that I am much more free to be myself. I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone and I knew -everyone- in my high school of 500 people by their first name.

I'm having an awesome time in college right now. I obtained a partial degree in Statistics when I was in high school. I finish that this semester and then begin work on my BS in Computer Science [with technology emphasis].

I have a short list of my loves in life:
Women, hott ones at that
Football, especially coaching
Being right
Hott women
UO [at times]
and interesting people.

I have a weekend job as an assistant store director [I got that job because I'm willing to work weekends!].

I love stuff! Go me! ...and yes, sorry to hurt all of you, but no, I am NOT in fact bald or shaved headed IRL, although I was for a couple weeks when I lost a bet =/

Last edited by Bailos on Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: