Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Mianna/Beccah (Paula)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mianna Cypri
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:44 pm Post subject: Mianna/Beccah (Paula) Reply with quote

Ok, so here it is Mianna/Beccah in a nutshell....

Nothing too special about me. My real name is Paula. I am 30years old and married. No children, but lots of pets Smile Too many at times, but we love them all just the same. We currently reside in a small town in Kentucky, having moved here to get away from the big city life of living in Chicago. After living there for 20some years, its been a huge adjustment for me but i am finally settling in after almost 3 years.

I tend to be quiet and shy until I get to know people, then I just don't seem to shut up...just ask everyone in #atlantic..hehe I don't have as much free time to play UO as I'd like but I make do with the time I do have and always have fun.

As far as RP or UO experience....well, I am not exactly new to RP I have in the past been known to play D&D for days at a time with friends, since moving we haven't found anyone in this little town interested in gaming Sad As far as UO goes, Remi showed it to me once after trying to get me to try it for years and I was hooked.... It was a whole new concept of gaming that I really felt I could get into. I played on her account for a while, created Majikitti and got my feet wet I guess you could say. After a month or so we decided it was time to get my own account and the rest as they say is still a work in progress.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: