Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Me Me! I am normal too!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
LaBelle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:54 am Post subject: Me Me! I am normal too! Reply with quote

Though sometimes I feel like an old balding Lady....prude I guess...just a wee bit.

So this is where we tell all?
Well, as many of you know, I am not all to sociable, despise chat!

heheh here goes,
I have been a mom for last five years, stay home one. My boy is my pride, I will try after I type this up to boast a picture of him...try, as it took me a year to figure out how to post an avatar...

So A mom, and CNA, with the Red Cross. I work in a nursing home weekands, baylor shift, thats a lot of hours if you are not familiar. I love aged people, so much to learn from them. I start next fall for RN, yes behind on starting a career, I am twenty seven. But had to raise my boy...(at least dedicate the first five years to him alone)so work comes last. He is pretty bright, plays chess, not my favorite game, but I taught him, and he soared with it. I volunteer mostly during the week,, at school, at the cross, and taxi-ing people around who dont have vehicles.
I like horses, buying a new home on some acres so I can finally have my own. And I keep up on anything to do with world relations, politics, and the like...I lean repulican. But may the best man win!

Hmm what else, I have a dalmation with three legs, sad story...But he is as sweet as can be. I love to play UO! Thats a given. I read too many medievil books, history, fiction, descriptive, facinated by how people use to write, make the vellum, and the inks and quills ect ect.

The beach, I love the beach, live in FL, easy accecss...Melbourne is awsome. I like to roller skate, not blade!

I lived in Saudi Arabia for six years, in Jeddah, from birth till about six.
I sport a lot of fancy jewlery, intricate stuff, and always looking for more.

Been to most countries at one time or another, settled happily now, and loving my new Love...work.

Peace and health!

~christine~

http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/files/LadyLaBelle/foruplaod.jpg

(sure did take a long time, but herethey are : )http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/files/LadyLaBelle/P2180004.jpg

Last edited by LaBelle on Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: