Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

An addition to the idea...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:20 pm Post subject: An addition to the idea... Reply with quote

What if once, or even twice, a month on Saturdays all guilds could set up vendors like an open air market? I don't know where this can be done, maybe near the bagball feild, and then have several mages gating from different cities... we could have bagball games as well and that would be a good place for guilds to scout/recruit....

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Martin Willow
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Trinsic is planning to begin the Bazaar's again, which sounds like it would fit as well

bleen
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:41 pm Post subject: When I first started playing Reply with quote

When I first started playing I would meet guilds in the cemetaries who would be recruiting. I think the rp guilds could do this, by taking people to an rp event, go find the newer players where they hang out and bring them to events. Not to recruit to any one guild but to expose them to all of us. So someone has an event then everyone goes out to bring new blood to it so they can meet us all

bleenie
aka larry
Seer of Spirituality
Drunken Prophet
Murdoc
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago I had a guild named "Merchant Federation of Britannia" and we were trying to get our Floating caravan together... we'd load up boats and sail to each city and sell our wares. But we never got to it due to me taking a UO break Sad
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps like you were suggestiong, one guild could be in charge of "entertainment" whether it be a bagball game, or a scavenger hunt or whatever, and the rest could come to be "vendors" I am not volunteering to start this or anything, it was just an idea, but I will help in the implementation of it if someone else wants to help me. If you do PM me or you can reach me by ICQ 283-667-506

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Silent Poet
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of an open air merchant's area near the bagball field. There is a lot of foot traffic past that area.

I think we should as a community be able to do this at least twice a month.

It would give people a reason to interact with other members of the community and not have to be tavern sitting.

Yours in service,

Poet
Quinten Malos
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a realy good idea, I think. One day a month (or two) like this would be especialy good for the community, and recruitment. I'm all for it, myself.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: