Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Diary of a Sinner: 1st Entry(Bad Grammer Intentional)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Layzie Bone
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:02 am Post subject: Diary of a Sinner: 1st Entry(Bad Grammer Intentional) Reply with quote

Quote:
"My momma said it seemed like yesterday my brother said him was gonna leave here, said he was gonna go make somethin' of he self. See my brother wants to be a poet, and he can sing real good too. He used to have this book he carry around with him all the time, he used to call it a diary, he used to take it er'where he went. One day he took it too church, when we went to sunday school. And the pastor asked him whats that you got in your hand, he said this is my diary, the pastor told him that sinner's couldn't have no diary. My brother said he was lyin', and my brother said if he couldn't have a diary and he was a sinner he would just call it A diary of a sinner. Momma told him don't worry about what pastor said, my mom told him don't worry about what no one said, If that was your dairy, thats going to be your diary thats what momma said."

Layzie Bone grew up on the rough streets of Cove. As a young boy he used to hang out with a few neighborhood boys, they all thought it'd be fun to have all their last names be Bone. So thats how it started for Layzie they all just made up names... Like Wish Bone, or Flesh 'n Bone. There was five of them. There ain't five of them no more thanks to the police. Now it's just Layzie all by he self,

*ya hear foot steps in the woods and whispering, dogs barking int he background*
"Shh... shut up, shut the fark up brotha'.. duck down, duck down"

"There they are" A strong voice of a law officer you hear in the background

"Ah rubbish... brotha' make a run for it... run"

"Freeze peasant" You hear the law officers yell

"Lay Down with your hands behind your back!"

"Nah, wench, you lay, yo' arse on the ground, Now!" Yells Krayzie over the law officer's voice.

*thump thump ya hear a crossbow bucking, as two law officers hit the gorund dead*

Krayzie his closest brother, went off to jail where he still sittin' for Homicide.
Layzie know he ain't no murderer and he just done what he need to do to survive in Cove. Layzie soon found he self in the ranks of the Dark Order, where he quickly found a home, sort of. His start was rough he never seemed to get off on the right foot with he commandin' officers. Layzie's way of life was lot different then those of he fellow solders. He quickly found he self an outcast but still he tried to find he self a home. He tried to understand these people, who he seen as higher class then he self. Layzie was poor, could barely afford the clothes on his back and the chain he stole from the local jewelry store that is a match to the same ones he boys wear. For now, he is still searching for friends, anywhere, hopefully in his home town of Cove where he still runs the streets.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: