Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Shadow Conclave

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Xorph
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:49 am Post subject: The Shadow Conclave Reply with quote

Hear ye, hear ye !
On Saturday the 7th of February, The Acursed Circle wishes to gather the
darkest souls of Sosaria in a new session of the Shadow Conclave. Members of the Shadowform Empire, the Acursed Circle, the Seekers of the Skull and the Stormreaver Clan are invited, but new clans are welcome as well ! The Shadow Conclave will first meet in the Black Arena in Malas, where a tournament shall be held. Then, the diplomats of the present guilds will be directed to the Acursed Tower for further discussions, while the other members can stay at the Eclipsed Sun until a final black mass is held there.

---------------------
[OOC: guildmasters, please send a reply to Lord Xorph or Lady Kasha of the Acursed Circle with your preferred time for the meeting.
Azreal Lu`Rael
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*Azreal reads over the parchment.. a grin slowly forming upon his cold flesh*

So it begins....
Alarin
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*Alarin took the parchment in his hand, while gazing over it quickly*

To : Lord Xorph,
Surely, magus, you must be insane. How you could compare our current alliance to the Shadow Conclave of old is sheer madness. The powerful necromantic magics of Oblivion which bound those souls together in that unholy pact is not one we share. The Empire does not worship Oblivion, nor shall it, so I wonder why you would invite us to the Black Mass? Bal-Anon Dak has long been unseen, who would lead it? Who are these Seekers of the Skull you speak of? I have only heard scant few pieces of information. I eagerly await your complacent reply.
*Scrawled angrily*
Lord Alarin
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*Alessandra looks carefully over the parchment and ponders"

I wonder if The Dark Order should attend this. I shall advise Tarothin about this and perhaps attend by myself, after all, obtaining information is never a bad thing... *smiles to herself and writes a pigeon to Sir Tarothin*

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Xorph
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*a small piece of parchement is delivered by a scared and frail horde minion who has travelled all the way from Umbra to the frozen lands of the Empire*

To : Lord Alarin,

Certainly, Alarin, you must have misread my notice. The point of our gathering is to have further diplomatic discussions and reach concrete decisions in order to form an opposition to the despicable regent. In order to strengthen this alliance, I have decided to open it to more organizations whose legacy we shall check, obviously. That is also why you may not have heard of the various small clans and orders that bloomed in Umbra, city of the Necromancers, which i live in and rule over. From my tower of Umbra, i hear rumours and gossip. Some of those groups might be useful to ally with, some may not, and that is why the honor of your presence at the Conclave is requested. Who mentioned the ancient and already forgotten Bal-Anon Dak ? He probably hides in some ice cave, feeding from the bones of dead frozen rats, left all to himself without the power of the Skull he worshipped. I am the Hand of Insight and i shall lead this mass in my own way, an insight to the future and not to the past that too many weak souls cease not to regret and weep about. Your empire is a collection of elites whose experience and power we need to build this Conclave together.

Lord Xorph
Xorph
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:35 pm Post subject: Reminder to all Reply with quote

Reminder to all - Tomorrow Saturday at 8pm shall be held the Shadow Conclave. Meeting at the Acursed Tower (map can be found at http://acc.xorph.org ) !
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: