Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Rune Artisem / Joel

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Rune Artisem
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:25 pm Post subject: Rune Artisem / Joel Reply with quote

Greetings, Bonjour, Hola, and Salvete Atlantic! Smile

I'll try to make this snappy, my life isn't all that exciting.

My real name is Joel (A name I wouldn't mind changing), and I've been playing Rune Artisem since I first got into UO. Old timers of Atlantic probably have at least heard of me. To those who haven't, pleased to meet you Smile

I got UO in June of 1999. I still have my box and CD for The Second Age. A friend at work convinced me to get it (His character was named Ice Cream Genius and he was a shard regular even if he wasn't an RP. Sadly, he passed away almost two years ago) because he knew I was into both D&D and video games. I got it, played it for a few months and then quit. I decided to give it a whirl again later on, around the time Minax had surfaced and Trinsic was about to be invaded. I got heavily involved with the RP community at this time, joining OES and eventually becoming an EC member (As well as other various post with other characters, such as being Vice Mayor of Caina for awhile) before I decided to start my own guild, SAS (The Society of Arcane Shadows). SAS went off with smashing success, but alas. I got bored with UO, and stopped playing. This would be about the middle of 2002. Until recently I haven't played in months, although my account has never been closed. Now I'm back in the game; but for how long who knows. I've tried several other MMORPGs, most of which I have found to be lacking.

Aside from UO, I'm a single father and a university student. I'm currently a senior working on undergraduate degrees in English and History. After I complete those it is off to graduate school to get a Masters in English, and then hopefully a PhD. I work at a silly medical equipment place, which is rather boring. Better boring then bad though.

Oh, and I just turned 25. I feel old so don't rub it in >_<

My other non-UO interests are many and various. Just to name a few things off the top of my head... I enjoy listening to techno, collect Venetian masks (Don't ask why), have a glass of French wine each night, plan to one day move and reside in England, have a taste for Victorian gothic clothing, and love reading Medieval literature.

I'll shut up now Razz Heh, if I managed to keep your attention through that boring ego plug then feel free to check out my lame LJ where you can read even more crap about the guy who used to get cursed by every Light Bringer on Atlantic Razz

http://www.livejournal.com/users/rune_artisem/

Smile

Last edited by Rune Artisem on Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:54 am; edited 23 times in total
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: