Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter arrives for Martin Willow

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mianna Cypri
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:41 pm Post subject: A letter arrives for Martin Willow Reply with quote

Sir Martin Willow,

I hope this letter finds you well, it has been some time since we have seen you at any of the Counsil meetings. You or your wife have not taken ill I hope? Please be advised of the current meeting time 6pm by the eatern sun on Saturdays. It would be aprreciated if at least a representative of your guild could be present to aid us in completing the charter. I would also like to meet with you at your earliest convienence, for i belive i am in need of some advice only you can give.

I look forward to heariing from you.

*signed*
Mianna Cypri
Mayor of Trinsic
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Molly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:02 am Post subject: Reply with quote

She stayed quite some time working at the infirmary, before heading home, totally exhausted from the last few days. As she arrived home she saw a raven sitting on the gate. On the ravens ankle was a small gold tube. She recognized the emblem of the Cult. But this was not Smogg's raven she knew that raven would have no doubt landed in her hair just for spite.

She looked closer at the emblem and it also held the symbol of the Trinsic Mayor. She recognized it from when Martin was Mayor. She thought it must be for him. She carefully took the note from the tube as she avoided the pecking of the raven. She saw it was addressed to Martin. She coaxed the bird off the gate and went inside. The bird waited for her to open the door and it flew in. She gave him a few seeds and looked for a quill and ink. She pulled out a piece of parchment and wrote a note in reply.

MeLady Mayor,

Martin has been away for nearly a year now. He from time to time comes home but only for short visits and to put in an appearance at important functions.

He has been very secretive about his work. I assume he is working on something important. I can not imagine what it is that could keep him away so long and quite frankly it is tearing at my heart. He hardly corresponds with me at all anymore. I send him messages and it may be weeks before I hear a reply and then the replies are brief, always with promises he does not keep of coming home soon.

I will forward your note to him. I do not mean to burden you with my troubles but I can not promise a speedy reply. My apologies in advance should he not contact you in a timely manner. If there is anything I can do to help you I will try.

Sincerely,

Molly

She carefully slid the note into the tube and set the raven on the sill. It flew off in hot pursuit of its master. She wrote another note to Martin and rolled the Mayor's and hers together, attaching them to her own pigeon and sent her's on its way. She then closed the window and headed for her room. She had taken to wearing one of Martin's old shirts...somehow it helped her sleep. She lay down in the pillows prepared for another night of nightmares and cried herself to sleep.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Martin Willow
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayor Cypri,

I apologize for my tardy reply, for I have been busy of late. I thank ye for the update on the council's meeting times, and will try to have a member of the guard in attendence. As to a meeting, simply name a time, and I should be able to make it.

In honor,

Martin Willow
Grand Paladin, THG

Mianna Cypri
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Mianna sighed as she finally sat down to relax for the first time in days. Her writing table was a mess these days, and she finally had the time to go through the correspondence she neglected while trying to nurse her guardian Domonick back to health. He had taken ill and his age did not allow him to recouperate as well as he used to. Now that he was feeling better and had taken off to gather supplies for his workshop, things could finally get back to normal. Sorting through the mess on her writing table she came across a letter from Molly Willow and then another from Martin. After reading them both she opened the gold box containing her pens and scrolls and began to pen her replies to them before she had to make her way to the meeting hall.
-----------------------------
Lady Willow,
I do apologize for such a slow reply to your kind letter. My childhood guardian fell ill this past week and that has kept me quite busy. He seems to be on the path to a full recovery and I was able to find the time get some much needed work done this afternoon.

I wish to thank you for forwarding my letter to your husband. He has already replied and agreed to a meeting, I am hoping this week sometime to make those arrangements with him and you are more than welcome to join him once we finalize the plans. I can understand how hard it must be for you to be apart from him for so long. I do not wish to interrupt what little time you and him have to share and I will do my best to make the meeting as brief as possible.

I thank you again and wish you well.

Mianna Cypri
Mayor of Trinsic

----------------------------------
"One more then I must be off," she thought to herself as she pulled a fresh scroll from the box.
Sir Willow,
I do understand what its like to be busy so no apology is needed. I myself have been quite busy as of late taking care of my childhood guardian who fell ill. He seems to be on the mend now though and I do look forward to meeting with you. As far as a time, 8pm eastern either Wednesday or Thursday evening would be easiest for myself. I will let you make the choice as to which would be easiest for you. This is not an urgent matter, so whenever you will be available would be fine. Please send a pigeon to let me know.

Sincerely,
Mianna Cypri
Mayor of Trinsic

Pulling her Raven from her cage, Mianna attached the letters securely to the bird's leg and sent her off to find Mr. and Mrs. Willow. Smiling to herself she took a deep breath and went to dress for the Counsil meeting.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: