Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Painfully overdecorated letter to Alex Brightblade*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:41 pm Post subject: *Painfully overdecorated letter to Alex Brightblade* Reply with quote

Alex Brightblade,

As figurehead to the Mage Conclave and Council of Mages, I do hereby recognize your Order and wish to extend an invitation to have you voiced in the coming new age. If you accept, reply to me with your nomination of representative as soon as possible. This person should be skilled in magery as well as wise and bear in mind I reserve the right to deny representation.

Your reply is anticipated
Bailos Myrdra
Arcanus Supremus
The Mages Conclave
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*recieves a letter post haste to his house in Vesper and opens it and reads it*

"Hmm very interesting to say the least.."

*takes out a blank piece of parchement paper and begins to write*

Dear Arcanus Supremus Bailos Myrdra,

First I would like to thank you for recongizing my Order and sending us an invite to be part of this new Conclave that is forming. Alas though my Orders loyalities lay with the Regency thus I must respectfully decline this invitation but I do wish you well with this new adventure and shall be keeping a close eye out on it. Now though the Order of the White Rose may decline I in turn may know someone that could be use to you. This young man I havent seen in a few years but last I heard he was beginning studies in the art of magic. His name is Valin Eymericus. Last I heard he spends time in Moonglow sometimes hoping to find a master of his art to teach him. Perhaps he could be of some use to your conclave my friend. If not that is okay if you do perhaps see him send him my regards we were childhood friends long ago. Once again I thank you for inviting us but I must respectfully decline. Til next time my friend fair thee well and may the Virtues lead you and guide you always.

Lord Preceptor Alex Brightblade
Order of the White Rose

*sealed with the emblem of the White Rose*

Alex then folded up the scroll then handed it to a squire to be delievered post haste to were the first messege came from.
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Bailos sits in his tower at his desk, thumbing through mail, when a servent comes in, handing the message to him. Putting his other mail down, he unfold it and reads it.....

Clumplin the paper hald heartedly, Bailos tosses it on the floor then begins to write another letter on plain, boring paper.

Alex Brightblade

Your loyalty to the Regency is commendable, I'm sure you are an excellent asset to them. A grand shame you have chosen not to take part in this new age, but The Council understands.

On a personal note, thank you for the apprentice, I'll retrieve him immediatly...

*stamped, not written*
Bailos Myrdra
Arcanus Supremus
The Mages Conclave

"Damn him....damn him and the Regency.....no one turns me down!" Bailos mumbles under his breath. "Squire! Take this letter back from whence it came, then follow these instruction and bring this man to me. When you drop off the letter, say nothing. Simply hand it to Alex, then turn and leave to retrieve the man", Bails says while handing him the letter to the squire as well as an attached set of instruction on where to find the new apprentice.

'Fine, I dont need him...But I know someone I do need' Bailos thought to himself.....................
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: