Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dearest Martin,

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Molly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:15 am Post subject: Dearest Martin, Reply with quote

It has been many many weeks since I sent you my last letter, with no responce from you. I know your work is important but could you not see it in your heart to respond for no other reason than to ease my mind of worry for your health and wellbeing? It has been nearly a year since we shared our room together. Life is not the same since you went away.

We are growing apart with every day that passes. Your last visit home was so brief that I did not even have a chance to tell you goodbye.

Is there something that you are not telling me? Your work is taking a toll on our relationship. I am so lonly without you. I was so distraught, I was even considering drastic measures. A most unusual thing happened though, I saw the spirit of Silmadil. He appeared to me. He spoke to me and convinced me not to be so foolish, that there was much to live for. He then disapeared.

I have been more at ease since that moment but still I don't understand where you are and why you can not be a part of my life. If there is someone else then say so. If there is not then come to me and show me you want us to be together. If not then we might as well end this. My heart is broken and you need to be here to fix it or I need to pick up the pieces and move on.

All my love,

Molly

Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Martin Willow
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

My Dearest Molly,

I have been writing to you every time I have received your pigeon, and then some, but it is only recently that I discovered my mistake. I purchased a Yewish pigeon.

Allow me to explain. Yewish pigeons, trained ones, are born and raised in the Empath Abbey. The Empath Abbey is very close to the wine fields of Yew. As such, the baby pigeons have ample access to the wine, and typically have nests made from wine vines.

To make a long story short, my current pigeon is currently involved in an alcohol rehabilitation program, and I hear is doing very well.

I am in the dungeon of Covetous doing research from books that I can not move. I will return home as soon as I have finished copying these texts into more modern books.

I love you dearly,
M.Willow

Molly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:25 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Her own pigeon returns, with a few cobwebs in her feathers. She brushes off the cobwebs and takes the small note opening it. She reads the note shaking her head when she gets to the part about the pigeon's 'problem'. Well at least I know he is alive she says outloud to herself. As to how much truth there is in it is yet to be seen.

She packs a few things in a small pouch. Bread, wine, cheese and some fresh churned butter, a few berries and some grapes. She packs some candles and a couple of torches. Not the usual picnic fare but it will due she says to herself. She rolls up a small blanket and ties it for travel and summons her Unicorn. She ties the make shift bedroll to another rope and slings it over her back along with the pouch and mounts up. Quietly she slips out past the guards and heads for the dungeon of covetous.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: