Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Williams address to Zento

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
William
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:26 pm Post subject: Williams address to Zento Reply with quote

People of Zento, it appears theres trouble here in the city that is caused by me. Well let me tell you something its not me causing the problems but Tai Kwans childess vy for power. I been gone for four days and this is whats happenong. Well ill tell you whats going to happen im not abdicating the shogun title is mine no one elses and this council of the sleeping dragon doesnt exist anyone on it well be asked to leave or face the punishment. I was fine with all th clans but Tai is brewing trouble. And this leter from Ivy im burning it now and im putting a 20,000gp on Tai Kwans head give it to me and 20,000 is yours, it seems we will be at war be prepared.
Raven
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the notice, Raven began to wonder if trouble back home should be quelled. 20,000 coins would no doubt feed her for months, but she was not one that was for hire. her sence of Justice over comes her and she finds this Shogun's notice to be cowardly. A Samurai would face his enemy, Not have someone else do it for him. Shogun or not, This William must be taught a lesson.

Dear William, I have read your notice and I find it odd that one who claims himself as Shogun would offer a bounty on a man who often walks the streets in the city in which you claim to rule. You will recind your bounty and face Tai Kwon man to man. Failure to do this will bring my wrath upon you. The winner of the fight shall rule Zento by demonstration of skill. The loser must leave Zento.

Do this, and I will spare you. Do it not, then all I can say is stay away from the shadows.

The Black Fang
The Black Dragon Society

The bloom of the purple petal is not the symbol of death, rather a symbol of respect. Any assassin can kill without warning. But, to find one laying at your feet is a symbol of the assassin's great respect for their mark.
Murdoc
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdoc looks up at a notice about a price on Tai Kwan Leaps head, surely not any easy man to knock off but still it's work, work that Murdoc badly needed. The past year or so had been the most boring years of his life, no work all he ever did was sit around his home with wife and two kids. Finally Murdoc is back on the Job.

Hmm... twenty thousand gold pieces, a bit below my going rate but we can make an exception, I'll do this more for sport then for the money, and another notch to the belt.

Murdoc chuckles and heads back to his office where he pulls out a locked chest with the letters "$R$" ingraved on the top. There he pulled out his trusty dagger, kryss, and cleaver the tools of his trade, tools of the devil.
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

"Word gets around quick. I wouldn't be surprised if there's already a dozen others on this contract" Locke said to his associate, Dymm Crowley.

"Probably, but we haven't had any good work in a while" Dymm replied. He pushed his hair back from his face, tied a rolled bandana around his head and placed his floppy hat atop.

"Besides, this guy doesn't seem like the brightest if you know what I mean" Locke said.

"Well, he doesn't have to be bright to have money. We can just send a broker to pick up the bounty if we get the mark."

They both fell silent for a few moments. The only noise in Dymm's small Vesper office was the low metallic clanks as Dymm checked his weaponry: kryss, dagger, few extra vials of poison. When he seemed satisfied, he strapped them to his belt and draped his cloak around him to conceal it all.

Patting Locke on the shoulder, Dymm muttered with a smirk "May the best man win" and left the house.
Elynisa
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Elynisa had spent many months in the lands of Tokuno, working tediously in developing her talent and skills in the art of the shadows. She had completed her long enduring training and chose to return back home to Britannia. After a long journey to Zento, she decided to rest at the inn for the night before taking the moongate and heading home. However, she'd head first to the tavern to get a drink and listen to the local gossip.

She arrived at the tavern and pushed the sliding door open; stepping inside the tavern. She'd pass by several patrons of the tavern, idling picking up a few words of conversations. Ah, nothing of interest to her as she moved to take a seat at a vacant table. She knelt down at the table, and awaited for the waitress to head to her table. "Tea..." Elynisa directed to the Waitress as the woman scurried off to get El her drink.

As time progressed and the waitress returned with El's tea, an interesting conversation broke out over at the next table. Several men were discussing the word that a contract had been put out on Tai Kwan Leap's head by William. El seemed quite interested in the possibility of money, heaven forbid she knew she needed to make a few coins soon. She listened further to the conversation as she sipped her tea. Then one of the men spoke of the price on Tai's head... "20,000." The words rang in her mind, as her lips curled into a delightful smile.

She quickly finished her tea and rose from her table. She left a few coins on the table as she left, heading towards the inn to sleep for the rest of the night. Tommorrow, she would make preparations to hunt down Tai - little did she know that she would have quite the competition.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: